I like this because it is in a sensible dose

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Aug 19, 2010

I have a thyroid problem and with this product I can more easily vary the dose until I get it right. Some people (me) cannot produce methylB12 from nonactive forms (and MB12 is needed to make T3). Once MB12 is supplied via pill, some people (me), may not have working mechanism for ignoring too much iodine, and thus make too much T3. So getting the iodine dose right is important and this pill helps.

Sure Like THESE!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 28, 2011

Very natural way to get the good iodine needed for thyroid and immune system. Easy to take, no side effects to worry about. I'm so happy I tried these. I believe they helped my blood tests for my thyroid to test normal again!

From kelp & dulse

Posted by Reviewer1639408 on Nov 03, 2011

Absorbs better than Lugol's for me. I take 3 capsules per day. Fast shipping. Thanks for the Cocoaceps samples.

Iodine is a good protection

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Dec 27, 2011

With a family history of thyroid disorders I have given my daughters this product to ensure their thyroid health. It has seemed to help.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2627061 on Dec 29, 2011

Good source of iodine. The powder doesn't taste bad (unlike other iodine source products) so it can be mixed into other drinks too.

part sea creature

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Jun 25, 2011

Im not sure why but I feel my body needs the iodine provided by this product. I am going to continue using it as long as it is available. Everyone needs iodine and this is a healthy way to get it.

Seems to be working well

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Sep 25, 2011

I had been taking bladderwrack extract drops, which had a fishy taste that I didn't care for. This avoids that, and I still have the very soft skin that came with the bladderwrack, and hopefully, the thyroid support.

Sea-Iodine

Posted by arieschild on Feb 26, 2012

I have used some form of kelp for several years, for my thyroid, so far seems to be working.

Life Extention, Sea-Iodine

Posted by 5657549226146000003 on Nov 25, 2012

Price is good, delivered on-time

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013

I have low thyroid, sluggish, I pop these twice a week, once a month. Monday, one, Wednesday one. At 1000 mcg this is strong and good. I noticed if I did three a week, an itchines, you guesssed it, right in my thyroid. Thyroid feels fuller too, if you take too much, it will swell, but that tells you its working right where it's supposed to be.(thyroid is butterfly shaped, large about the whole front of your throat, on your neck, right above your adams apple.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »