Simply awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2926332 on Jun 22, 2012

I'm a med student and learned about curcumin some time ago. I use it primarily for inflammation due to a pilonidal cyst. It is as effective as ibuprofen! It really is super bioavailable, and it is confirmed by the smell it leaves in the urine. Moreover, I have bipolar II and along with my meds, it really helps depression a big deal. It is a potent reversible MAOI, so no dietary restrictions. I had no side effects whatsoever! Highly recommended to people who suffer from chronic inflammatory issues and depression, just 1 capsule a day!

Curcumin Power

Posted by Reviewer1756766 on May 16, 2008

This product is well worth the extra cost. It's so highly absorbable there's no need to take several caps of curcumin that I was taking. It's much cheaper in the long run and with much more potency.

Very helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Aug 10, 2009

Husband has been using Life Extension Super Bio Curcumin 400mg for his forearm and wrist pain caused by working all day on his computer. A good friend is using the product for her back, shoulder, and arm pain (arthritis) for which she was on long-term Celebrex. Both of them indicate it is at least as/ or more effective than NSAID's and without the side effects!

A very good alternative to NSAID

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 04, 2013

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2718772 on Mar 20, 2011

Rehabbing from knee replacement. Can't take anti inflammatory drugs. Also have arithritis in hands and hips, lower back you name it. After on a couple of days I noticed a significant decrease in pain. Pain in my hands is just a shadow of what it was. All other areas much improved. I'll keep using this product.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jul 23, 2009

I have had chronic shoulder pain for years from lifting heavy weights. I tried another brand/formula and it worked "ok". I tried this formula and I now have very little pain. I have noticed a wellspring of energy as well I feel 10 years younger

Very good form of curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Aug 11, 2009

Make sure though to take enough water/beverage with these powder capsules, for once in a while the curcumin powder comes back up ... not pleasant. Taking them before a meal prevents this, and taking them with enough water.

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Super BIO-Curcumin For Hairloss

Posted by Reviewer1669246 on Jun 29, 2012

Yep, you heard it. Study after Study show that curcumin has a positive benefit for hair loss sufferers. It has many health benefits but for the follicle challenged it is wonderful. For hair loss it is suggested to take Super Bio-Curcumin in combination with a Resveratrol supplement such as Optimized Resveratrol from Life Extension, also available on iHerb. New data indicates it can be taken with Garlic Extract to achieve the same results as taking with Resveratrol. I take both and prefer Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract. Taking all 3 supplements gets pricey, so buying on iherb without a shipping fee saves me over 37%.

Diabetic

Posted by 4838898483225770390 on Oct 29, 2012

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.