Ok

Posted by 4810208468539602070 on Aug 06, 2014

Not sure

immediate results....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Aug 04, 2014

noticed the pain I had in my hand diminished within a few days of taking this.

great complimentary supp for RA

Posted by 5568974535044564246 on May 23, 2014

Helps a lot with my rheumatoid arthritis pain, will be taking a blood test soon to see if it has reduced my crp.

Not sure if it works for me

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Apr 20, 2014

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

wonderful product

Posted by Firefly on Apr 12, 2014

My dog ​​has a arthritic - a degenerative disease and malignancy - perineal cancer. The veterinarian recommended intake of turmeric to other supplements. I was giving another brand of turmeric - 4 capsules a day - no result, even had stomach problems.Аз купих от този продукт - и резултатът е невероятен - още на втората нощ кучето вече спеше спокойно , нямаше болка , спряха звуците в стомаха след хранене. Забелязвам миниатюрни жълти зрънца капсулата вътре - те се появяват и във фекалиите на кучето - очевидно те не се преработват.My dog ​​is calm and without pain. I am relaxed. Thanks Iherb!

Bien

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 06, 2014

Lo pedí para mis padres por las buenas críticas que había leído en el blog Juventud y Belleza

Extraordinary

Posted by 5431948600581235274 on Mar 01, 2014

Extraordinary

Gave it to my mother instead

Posted by thesmellofsand on Dec 30, 2013

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

good

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

Good for preventing cancer and for metabolism, may make your face turn yellow

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Recommended by Jack Kruse and LEF. However, it may make your face turn yellow (which I felt) and many people also report yellow sweat which stains chlothes and sheets. At 1 pill per day, it makes my face turn yellow.