Love this product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.

Works amazing for period pain

Posted by 5162185147326903787 on May 12, 2015

This works better for period pain than ibuprofen or panadol, and no side effects!

Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Doc recommends

Posted by Reviewer3188123 on Mar 31, 2011

My doctor recommend this as opposed to unsafe cholesterol medication

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1983220 on Jun 06, 2010

No need for anti-inflammatories now. Feeling calmer. Feeling happier.

Nice Surprise

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on Jun 01, 2009

I originally ordered these to combat an possible H. Pylori infection, but once I tested negative, I realized that after just a week of taking these, my joint aches had lessened considerably. I have continued taking twice a day to see what other benefits come out of it.

Positive effects

Posted by Reviewer2469271 on Mar 19, 2012

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

causes photosensitivity

Posted by 5166705174838041061 on Oct 24, 2014

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

Done nothing to my knee pain, try Pumpkin Seed Oil better

Posted by MichaelLabib on Aug 19, 2012

Honestly, it had no effects on my knee pain. Pumpkin Seed Oil is much more effective, and way cheaper. If you take Super BIO-Curcumin for joints pain, like myself, you might want consider giving NOW Pumpkin Seed Oil a chance to prove that it's way more effective than Curcumin. As a warning don't take Curucmin if you have a Thyroid condition, because it will get worse.

Improved health

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Sep 04, 2010

This is one of several supplements my doctor has recommended. Be sure to take it with food.