| English

Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1943386 on Jul 23, 2009

I have had chronic shoulder pain for years from lifting heavy weights. I tried another brand/formula and it worked "ok". I tried this formula and I now have very little pain. I have noticed a wellspring of energy as well I feel 10 years younger

Diabetic

Posted by 4838898483225770390 on Oct 29, 2012

Using to lower blood sugar and other inflamation problem. It has lowered fasting blood sugar better than Metformin ever did. I will be increasing the dosage.

A very good alternative to NSAID

Posted by NBPT100 on Jul 04, 2013

This product has helped me with inflamation in soft tissues like my muscles, ligaments and tendons. In general I find Curcumin products very effective as an anti-inflamatory. This product is enhanced to be better absorbable. I have followed the instructions and it seemed to work as well as other Curcumin products but I have not had to take as much to get a similar effect. This was a pleasant surprise. This is a very safe approach versus taking Ibuprofin and other NSAID's. I have been using Life Extention products for a few years and I never get disappointed with their quality. They are always on the leading edge of new developments in the field of natural health care. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

ANTI-Inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Mar 11, 2010

Inflammation is the cause of all diseases. With Curcumin it helps the body rid inflammation and heal. I also like the fact that it is made by Life Extension because I know it is science based and good quality ingredients.

superb

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Aug 25, 2009

Only have to take one a day instead of four. Highly concentrated and bio-available.