excellent

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on Aug 07, 2011

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

Joints stopped hurting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)

BIO Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Oct 24, 2010

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

Curcumin man

Posted by Reviewer3273881 on Aug 16, 2010

If you wanna look younger go with this, I have been taking one of every day for a month my skin face look much better.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 28, 2013

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

Positive effects

Posted by Reviewer2469271 on Mar 19, 2012

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

a 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Nov 28, 2011

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended