Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Aug 30, 2011

This is a very good product. Have used it previously.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2784958 on Aug 25, 2011

Exellent

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on Aug 07, 2011

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

Absorption

Posted by Reviewer2144574 on Jul 13, 2011

I'm a big fan of Turmeric and to find one that appears to be much better absorbed is great. 10 stars if I could.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Jul 07, 2011

According to my research this has superior absorption and it is helping me not be as sore after workouts! I work out very hard and that is a plus for a 35 year old!

Excellant product

Posted by Reviewer1558893 on May 30, 2011

I am extremely pleased with this product and was especially delighted with the speed in which it was delivered.

Rate this product highley.

Posted by Reviewer2204103 on May 26, 2011

Good product have used it for a number of years. Also delivery was prompt, received it in about 5 days.

What my ND ordered

Posted by Reviewer2984954 on May 13, 2011

Very potent. Trust this brand

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Apr 18, 2011

I have a case of tennis elbow that absolutely will not go away on its own. I've tried numerous NSAIDs, cortisone shots, and physical therapy; but, despite all of these treatments, for the past several years my elbow has continued to flare up with incredible stubbornness. I eventually discovered that turmeric works better than anything else I've ever tried. I've been using a 500 mg, 95% curcuminoid-standardized extract twice a day for the past couple of years, and it's worked well, but my elbow would invariably be at least slightly inflamed in the morning, or even by the late evening. The occurrence of this seems be mostly affected by diet, as I've found that high-GI foods cause it to flare up. When I started taking BIO-curcumin, I didn't think it was any better than what I'd been taking, as my elbow would still become inflamed. However, after a few weeks on it, I've found that my elbow is never inflamed - EVER. I specify my elbow because it demands so much attention, but it's a sign of what's going on inside my body, and if it's not inflamed, then I know that the rest of my body is not inflamed. Nothing compares to this stuff.

less pain

Posted by CellRejuvenator on Apr 15, 2011

very good product for reducing aches and pains and for brain protection which comes from ingesting Curcumin.strong antioxiant.this product stays in your system much longer than other brands as shown by scientific testing