High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Better absorbed and used by the body than most other brands.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 28, 2013

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

good

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

Arthritis relief

Posted by Reviewer3071488 on Nov 20, 2011

My husband takes this to help with arthritis and inflammation. He noticed a big difference after just a couple of weeks.

a 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Nov 28, 2011

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended

Concentrated power of turmeric!

Posted by olofpersson on Aug 22, 2012

You just need 1 capsule/day due to the 25:1 root extract, enhanced absorption and timed release. I´ve read of one keeping the autoimmune disease CIDP at bay for 6 months (with Life extensions Super Bio-curucurmin). Curcurmin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In my own CIDP-case I've been able to keep of the IVIG-treatment for more then 4 months. Can´t say that it's because of this product but 2 months supply for under 30 $ is worth a try.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3295519 on Feb 15, 2012

The most effective Turmeric product I've found!

Life Extension Super BIO-Curcmin 4oomg

Posted by Reviewer2870005 on Nov 17, 2009

I am tolerating this product well and my arthritic feet are feeling more comfortable!

Joints stopped hurting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)