Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

good

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

Good-bye aches and pains

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 19, 2012

The most effective product for natural pain relief,,,muscular or joint. A great, safe anti-inflammatory!

Concentrated power of turmeric!

Posted by olofpersson on Aug 22, 2012

You just need 1 capsule/day due to the 25:1 root extract, enhanced absorption and timed release. I´ve read of one keeping the autoimmune disease CIDP at bay for 6 months (with Life extensions Super Bio-curucurmin). Curcurmin has strong anti-inflammatory properties. In my own CIDP-case I've been able to keep of the IVIG-treatment for more then 4 months. Can´t say that it's because of this product but 2 months supply for under 30 $ is worth a try.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Better absorbed and used by the body than most other brands.

Good product

Posted by 4852359420272205592 on Dec 15, 2012

I Like

Extraordinary

Posted by 5431948600581235274 on Mar 01, 2014

Extraordinary

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jun 28, 2013

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

Lowers inflammation the the body

Posted by Reviewer2014809 on Jul 06, 2013

I buy this for my mum who has arthritis. After starting with this products she has a lot less pain in her joints