Love this product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I am 39 yrs old and starting to feel it in my joints. I take this product for to help with overal maintenance of inflammation and to help keep my heart healthy. I can feel a positive difference in my activity level when taking this product.

Very good

Posted by 5527031172061712865 on Dec 14, 2015

Decreases inflammation in my colon. Very powerful ! Gladly recommend this product!!

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

Positive effects

Posted by Reviewer2469271 on Mar 19, 2012

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

causes photosensitivity

Posted by 5166705174838041061 on Oct 24, 2014

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

good

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

a 5 star product

Posted by Reviewer3247467 on Nov 28, 2011

my mother used it to help her joints, actually worked, recommended

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3295519 on Feb 15, 2012

The most effective Turmeric product I've found!