Only need one a day

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Apr 18, 2009

Although higher priced than others on the market, is actually a better value.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1086201 on Oct 05, 2011

This gave me a terrible headache.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on Aug 07, 2011

Useful tool to conquer cancer cure

Joints stopped hurting

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

I like to weight lift and bodybuild so my joints suffer from the heavy weights. This product has really helped my joints. We have too much inflammation in our bodies, and this helps keep that down. I take this in conjunction with fish oils and cissus pills (Wish Iherb carried Cissus)

BIO Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Oct 24, 2010

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

Curcumin man

Posted by Reviewer3273881 on Aug 16, 2010

If you wanna look younger go with this, I have been taking one of every day for a month my skin face look much better.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 4736364594656811456 on Mar 07, 2013

I'm very happy with the quality of this product. Life Extension has a very good reputation and taking a pill really beats trying to consume enough curcumin to make a differance.

Excellent !

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 28, 2013

I have multiple medical issues and have found that this is an excellent brand with the bio availability to reduce inflammation in my body. Pain levels lower and that is one of the lesser goals of my taking it in the first place. Quality brand. I recommend Life Extension and new chapter products because they are giving me marked results. Worth the money.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1113279 on Jan 07, 2015

Bursitis in both knees, osteoarthritis in one. Have all but vanished back to riding mybike and waking without that painful lemp.

Too Early to Tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Nov 08, 2014

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.