Nice product

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have to say I like this product. It is the type of products that you cannot really see the effect. It is more like of a long-term effect. I take it as it is strongly anti-inflammatory and there is plenty of good research showing it helps a lot of problems all related to low- or high-degree inflammation, the culprit of all disease. Mind, though, that your sweat really stings when you are using the product. If you have a important date/event, refrain from using this product for a day or two before the happening.

good

Posted by 5459189965242397267 on Nov 11, 2013

so far the best product with higher concentration and better absorption, have been continual using for years

Gave it to my mother instead

Posted by thesmellofsand on Dec 30, 2013

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

works well, even better if you take 2 or more

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

my father takes one of this every day and ever since he hasn't had any rheumatoid arthritis attack. I think it's even more powerful if you take two or more, but you'll have to take a doctor's advice since it may cause interactions with your other medications, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory

Too Early to Tell

Posted by 5699157174387204378 on Nov 08, 2014

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.

causes photosensitivity

Posted by 5166705174838041061 on Oct 24, 2014

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

Life Extensiion Super BIO=Curcumin, 400mg 60

Posted by Reviewer1188276 on May 20, 2011

It did't work for me, I felt congented, and had to quit taking it. I was disappointed, but, glad it helps some people. So depends I suppose on the person etc

BIO Curcumin

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Oct 24, 2010

I take one capsule daily it helps in controlling my blood pressure and arthritic pain. The company responds quickly to orders received in about 2-3 days.

[Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps] Life Extension, Super BIO-Curcumin, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2828231 on Jan 01, 2010

We take 1 a day as suggested by our Dr. Cheaper than the lysosome version and similar absorbability.

Excellent product at anu unbeatable price

Posted by Reviewer3306131 on Mar 06, 2010

I keep ordering this product as I believe it is one of the best of its kind.