5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2525527 on Feb 02, 2012

have used this for a couple of years and really helps me with "indigestion". was on a prescription drug for GERD and I believe the digestive enzymes work better. Next time will order them with the probiotics

Life Extension, Digestive Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2169380 on Jan 21, 2012

A fantastic product. I am using it daily. I have been taking this product for several months and I am very impressed with the quality and results.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2502495 on Jan 22, 2012

These are great will be ordering again. Good service as always from iherb

Good Brand, Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Apr 15, 2012

I started taking this about a month ago and I was a little skeptical about how well it would work. But after just one try - I noticed a big difference! I take about 2-3 capsules with every meal now and the problems I used to have with bloating and indigestion are virtually nonexistent. I take this in combination with probiotics. The combination works very well and I'm very happy I tried it out.

LOVE IT!!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

this is the best product there is since i have been taking this digestive enzymes caps .No more bloating and i now digest my meals,thank you iherb for such fast delivery

very good enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1195091 on Jul 10, 2012

No bloating, loose stomach or pain when i take this with a heavier or bigger meal.

Very good digestive enzime

Posted by adventuresinhealing on Apr 12, 2012

This has been great with my sugar sensitivity. I take one of these before eating anything sweet, including foods sweetened with grape or pear juice, and I don't get the gassiness or stomach discomfort as I did without it.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1843958 on Sep 17, 2011

Probably perfect for people with normal digestion. For me it's OK but doesn't remove all the digestion problems.

Digest

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Aug 24, 2010

Seem to work better and better the longer I take them.Two with every meal.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1612446 on Feb 26, 2012

I ordered this after trying to solve digestive problems resulting from taking very strong antibiotics. using probiotics alone. This didn't help much on it's own either, but does seem to help if used in combination with the probiotics.