GREAT!

Posted by 4964391250590674515 on Dec 20, 2015

I had been getting these capsules from another company previously. So I was very pleased to find that iHerb offered the same capsules for a lower price.

Helped me

Posted by 4980198757589331350 on Apr 20, 2015

I recently found out I have candida, and it prevents me from absorbing protein due to low stomach acid. I have been taking these for two weeks and already I am regaining some of my muscle strength. I am very excited and will continue to use this product.

Funciona correctamente

Posted by 4873963125355401305 on Nov 16, 2013

Buenas digestiones. Producto excelente. No provoca ningún malestar ni siquiera al comenzar a consumirlo. Esta marca ha sacado uno nuevo mejorado, según dicen ellos mismos, al que le han quitado la lactasa. Es una lástima ya que mi mujer es intolerante a la lactosa y con estas enzimas le va perfecto. El nuevo producto, al parecer no provoca picos de insulina, como al parecer provoca este, sin embargo preferimos no arriesgar.

my digestive system's best friend

Posted by Reviewer1636862 on May 30, 2013

great as an everyday general maintenance for the digestive system and on days when too much eating cannot be avoided, it really helps to get rid of that bloated feeling.

PRODUCTO ESTUPENDO

Posted by 4627066465696958944 on Aug 23, 2013

Producto de gran calidad y a buen precio.

Life Extension, Enhanced Super Digestive Enzymes, 100 Veggie Caps (LEX-12721)

Posted by Reviewer2152840 on Jun 09, 2014

These were amazing and I noticed immediate results. Be careful if you have gastritis, I empty the caps down to a third. Improved my IBS and reduced bloating.

a must for digestive aids after 50 years of age

Posted by 5044512715327508364 on May 01, 2014

easy to digest, competitve price point

best deal so far

Posted by Reviewer3148904 on Oct 05, 2012

enzymes 890 mg

Leona

Posted by Reviewer3309545 on Apr 25, 2011

great help

Helped prevent gall bladder symptoms

Posted by 5080398013500509484 on Aug 23, 2013

I bought this product for my wife, who has gall bladder disease, and liver problems. Constant belching and gas after eating, pains in the upper abdomen, and bowel problems. Since using this product, all her symptoms have eased considerably.