Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Super Omega-3, EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract, 120 Softgels

It works!

Posted by jutamind on Dec 29, 2013

I've used this product for more than 6 months and this fish oil seems to increase my HDL level to above threshold, as verified through blood test. For years, my HDL level has been below threshold level and I've tried some other fish oil sold in iHerb but none of it works, except this fish oil. I recommend this product strongly due to its effectiveness, doesnt cause any smelly burps, and relatively cheap if we compare its concentration and quality. Of course, you need to be patient for the results to show.

Life Extension Products

Posted by Reviewer2901200 on Dec 07, 2011

I have been taking Life Extension products for more than 15 years. That's the brand I trust.

marvelous

Posted by Reviewer2122633 on Oct 14, 2011

idea to combine these fat soluble nutrients. certainly has helped my cholesterol.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Tick the boxes for quality and purity. Molecularly distilled so superior and with stabilizer (sesame lignans and olive extract)so that hopefully, the oil doesn't get rancid. I keep it in the fridge. Take 4 softgels a day. With 6, I start to get bruises (Fish oil fluidifies blood) so definitely has an effect on me. Didn't give 5 stars for the size of the softgels which are big but not an issue for me. Take the 240 Softgels version if you can't swallow big softgels (you have to take twice as much though). No fishy reflux. A staple of my diet, re-ordering regularly, great service from iHerb.

more effective than medicine

Posted by Reviewer2100507 on Jul 20, 2010

This products makes my bloodstream more smoother than generic medicine "epadel".