• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Reviews | English

Quality product, good dosage

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2008

Easy to take, no bitter taste and heartburn like I always had with LEF's dihydro-lipoic acid product

My body didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

Others might tolerate this well but it caused me a lot if gastric distress.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Jun 20, 2009

Have taken this over two weeks. Gives me a boost- i don't get the afternoon slumps. I also notice that i have to be careful when taking this as I can tell that it works on my blood sugar swings.......I am not sure how it will do otherwise Still taking and making notes.

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 07, 2013

My mother is using 2 Caps a day 600mg along with Ashwaghanda for her type 2 diabetes. It's helping but still she needs other supplements. She'll be using Kal Blood Sugar Defense and hopefully will cut to only 1 per day of R Lipoic Acid.

Not sure

Posted by 5506851129277163923 on Jul 02, 2016

Have been taking it for 3 months because I read that it helps with scar tissue. I'm not sure if it helps complement my laser and chemical peels, I just feel better taking something with the skin treatments. No change in energy levels or weight. Sometimes I get sleepy mid day after a carbohydrate meal which did not happen before the supplement. At least there are little unhealthy fillers in this one so 3 stars for that