Life Extension, Super R-Lipoic Acid, 240 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Bill from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2229742 on Mar 22, 2011

My doctor recommended to me some time ago for peripheral neurothopy. Have had very good results since and would recommend to anyone with a similiar problem. I find the life extension super -R-Lipoic the best and will stick to it. I take one morning and night with meals.Highly recommend as I do have a degenerative disease and it works.

Superior Antioxident Protection

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Oct 19, 2009

Life Extension is known for their research and providing efficacious products. Super R-Lipoic is the 'next-generation' antioxidant. It is more bio-available and works faster than regular R-Lipoic Acid. The fact that it supports healthy mitochrondia function appeals to me. To maintain healthy cell function I use this product daily as part of my anti-aging regemin.

diabetic

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 16, 2010

I have more energy when I take these. usually three capsules a day. I quit for a week and felt crappy. Started these again and got my mojo back. Fewer tired times. I'd like to see other peoples' comments on this , especially diabetics. So please share by posting a comment if you have tried it! I've been on six to nine hundred mg a day now for several months.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1838007 on May 13, 2011

Mega Benfotiamine and Super RLA have brought my BP to normal. I have stopped all allopathic medications which I was taking for the last 5 years!

Great, but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Sep 28, 2009

I'm using this for my skin and it has given results- firmness and clarity has improved. However I had the same results with regular ALA which is much cheaper.