• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Expensive

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Nov 07, 2013

My mother is using 2 Caps a day 600mg along with Ashwaghanda for her type 2 diabetes. It's helping but still she needs other supplements. She'll be using Kal Blood Sugar Defense and hopefully will cut to only 1 per day of R Lipoic Acid.

Me gusta

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Caro para las pocas capsulas que lleva, aun asi repetiré ya que es de las mejores marcas que conozco. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Good!

Posted by 5490949527570536054 on Aug 17, 2013

Life Extension, Super R-Lipoic Acid is really highly concentrated. I feel it is good for me. Thanks!

Life Extention super r-Lipoic acid 300

Posted by 5313872365498078544 on Jul 09, 2013

Best on the market in our opinion

Quality all the way

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Jun 28, 2013

I have a lot of faith in the Life Extension brand and even my allied health practitioners recommended it to me. So far , so good. I tolerate it well and will continue to buy this R-Lipoic.

Awesome for energy and blood sugar health.

Posted by mozzer on Sep 02, 2012

I've found that 3 caps of these is best for me. Energizing but not too much so. I tried 1 cap with 2g of ALCAR and 2 caps of Cognitex Basics. This my current AM formula. Add coffee if you wish, but you may not need it. Use with gymnema, banaba and green coffee for blood sugar control. Stack with carnosine and resveratrol for maximum anti-aging protection.

A more bioavailable form of

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 28, 2012

alpha lipoic acid. Like this a lot! Great for immunity.

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on May 27, 2012

We are so glad LEF has it's high-potency RLA on iherb. This is the only R-LA we use. I believe the raw material producer is Geranova (lipoic acid specialists) and they state R-LA is FORTY TIMES better absorbed than the usual lipoic acid. This means it is much more bio-available and therefore, you don't need to take nearly as much.

TOTALLY OFF METFORMIN

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Apr 28, 2012

I was taking 3 Metformins (750mg each-extended release) tablets in AM. I am totally off the diabetic meds and doing GREAT!! BUT I don't eat sugar and I watch what I eat. I've cut out sugar, white flour, and white salt and eating healthy. (I do treat myself with a few squares of New Tree dark Chocolate bar with flaxseeds occasionally.) I don't eat a piece of cake only a bite. So stop the sugar and start taking the R form of Lipoic Acid. I weaned myself off. Dropped one Metformin every 2-4 weeks and took one Super R-Lipoic Acid an 1-2 hours apart (don't know if that's necessary but I don't like to mix meds & herbs). I took one Super R 1 hr before food with glass of water in AM then Metformin later. Blood sugars are always good and MUCH better when I exercise that day (I exercise in AM). I was on diabetic meds for 8-9 years.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135929 on Feb 27, 2012

I'm not sure if it's this alone or a combination of the few supplements I'm taking. All I can say is I'm really happy with my blood results just after over 2 months!