• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Customer Ratings

Lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Jun 28, 2011

I manage my T2 diabetes with a very low carb diet, exercise, and dietary supplements. A month ago I began to 'test' Super R-ALA. Generally my blood sugar began to be lowered, although it never went too low. I would say that my blood sugar slowly became more normalized. Now, after a month, I am having a few 5.5 readings every day, plus my daily mile-long walk lowers my BS by 2 points, more than it used to. I am really happy with R-ALA!

Great for RA

Posted by Reviewer2141854 on Dec 25, 2013

I have had RA for 27 years. It has waxed and waned. I've only taken a few supplements ( MSM, one teaspoon/day, Ascorbic Acid, 8 grams/day, and Ibuprofen, 800 mg/day), plus many natural odds and ends over the years to control the inflammation, never any prescription drugs. Regrettably, however, it had slowly gotten worse to the point where lately I can barely walk up the stairs. I recently read a piece from Life Extension on Super R-Lipoic Acid and decided to order a bottle. Wow! what a difference. I wish I would have known about this product years ago. I take 600 mg. a day. It takes effect in about 30 minutes and lasts all day. It dramatically increases energy, especially in my leg muscles. A must have for any RA sufferer. I thank Iherb for carrying this wonderful product.

Good and continue to order

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014

Taking a pill a day , and it contained my allergy.

Helps with my MS

Posted by 5482052364247321279 on Apr 18, 2014

I take it morning, lunch and evening. Helps a lot with my MS.

R-lipon zuur

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Jul 03, 2014

Top product! I'm a 45 year young guy .Me and my wife have a own company wich means we do not have a lot off free time to spend because we are always busy.Because off this I was always tired and lack of energy. This is all gone now.Taking this has made off me a different person with tons of energy and drive without having tha side effects that you can have of products containing f.e. caffeine ;Fat loss I still havn't noticed but I must say that because I feel much better I eat more .(But this has nothing to do with this product , just my character. I'm glad I found it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135929 on Feb 27, 2012

I'm not sure if it's this alone or a combination of the few supplements I'm taking. All I can say is I'm really happy with my blood results just after over 2 months!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on May 27, 2012

We are so glad LEF has it's high-potency RLA on iherb. This is the only R-LA we use. I believe the raw material producer is Geranova (lipoic acid specialists) and they state R-LA is FORTY TIMES better absorbed than the usual lipoic acid. This means it is much more bio-available and therefore, you don't need to take nearly as much.

too early to tell, but great

Posted by 4796589484224095850 on Sep 02, 2014

friend said it works well so far, no negative side effects

LIFE EXTENSION SUPER R-LIPOIC ACID

Posted by Reviewer3321168 on Oct 08, 2009

THESE CAPSULES ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. HOWEVER, I FIND THAT I NEED TO TAKE ABOUT 1200-1800MG FOR PAIN RELIEF IN MY HIP JOINTS AND THE TINGLING IN MY FEET. FOUR STARS.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3241731 on Jun 20, 2009

Have taken this over two weeks. Gives me a boost- i don't get the afternoon slumps. I also notice that i have to be careful when taking this as I can tell that it works on my blood sugar swings.......I am not sure how it will do otherwise Still taking and making notes.