• South Korean Customs may require a doctor's note or a prescription to import these products.

• Reviews | English

Great for RA

Posted by Reviewer2141854 on Dec 25, 2013

I have had RA for 27 years. It has waxed and waned. I've only taken a few supplements ( MSM, one teaspoon/day, Ascorbic Acid, 8 grams/day, and Ibuprofen, 800 mg/day), plus many natural odds and ends over the years to control the inflammation, never any prescription drugs. Regrettably, however, it had slowly gotten worse to the point where lately I can barely walk up the stairs. I recently read a piece from Life Extension on Super R-Lipoic Acid and decided to order a bottle. Wow! what a difference. I wish I would have known about this product years ago. I take 600 mg. a day. It takes effect in about 30 minutes and lasts all day. It dramatically increases energy, especially in my leg muscles. A must have for any RA sufferer. I thank Iherb for carrying this wonderful product.

R-lipon zuur

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Jul 03, 2014

Top product! I'm a 45 year young guy .Me and my wife have a own company wich means we do not have a lot off free time to spend because we are always busy.Because off this I was always tired and lack of energy. This is all gone now.Taking this has made off me a different person with tons of energy and drive without having tha side effects that you can have of products containing f.e. caffeine ;Fat loss I still havn't noticed but I must say that because I feel much better I eat more .(But this has nothing to do with this product , just my character. I'm glad I found it.

Good for what it is.

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 13, 2010

Good R-LA.. Though next time around I'll be getting AOR Sustained Release R(+)-LA, as the half-life of this R-LA in your bloodstream is very short.

Quality product, good dosage

Posted by Reviewer2124393 on Sep 28, 2008

Easy to take, no bitter taste and heartburn like I always had with LEF's dihydro-lipoic acid product

My body didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Oct 11, 2014

Others might tolerate this well but it caused me a lot if gastric distress.

Helps with my MS

Posted by 5482052364247321279 on Apr 18, 2014

I take it morning, lunch and evening. Helps a lot with my MS.

Good and continue to order

Posted by 5289618186393854741 on Jan 04, 2014

Taking a pill a day , and it contained my allergy.

Life Extention super r-Lipoic acid 300

Posted by 5313872365498078544 on Jul 09, 2013

Best on the market in our opinion

Good product for me

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Apr 24, 2010

This is the least expensive, pure R-Lipoic Acid per milligram, that I have found so far. Until I find a better deal I'l stick with this.

Lowers blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Jun 28, 2011

I manage my T2 diabetes with a very low carb diet, exercise, and dietary supplements. A month ago I began to 'test' Super R-ALA. Generally my blood sugar began to be lowered, although it never went too low. I would say that my blood sugar slowly became more normalized. Now, after a month, I am having a few 5.5 readings every day, plus my daily mile-long walk lowers my BS by 2 points, more than it used to. I am really happy with R-ALA!