Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Mar 15, 2011

The form that your body can use without having to add an enzyme. We are pretty much switching all supplements to Life Extension. Feel this company is superior to others. Like that we can buy from iHerb without going through a distributor.

I trust Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 29, 2010

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1171054 on May 24, 2010

I alway trust life Extension with them product it's olways excellent and i do benefit a lot from it

COQ softgel

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on May 19, 2010

My husband found them too large to swallow. I had no problem swallowing but have trouble digesting fat and realise I need to buy the dry form.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Dec 08, 2009

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer2044655 on Nov 14, 2009

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

Excellent brand and product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 09, 2009

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2997765 on Sep 21, 2008

Best quality form of Ubiquinol Co-Q10 around!

A satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer3194989 on Jul 19, 2008

This is the first time using this product and I am pleased.

Co Q10 shipment

Posted by Reviewer2899159 on Apr 26, 2008

Satisfied with the product. Amazed at the shipping service. Received the shipment at my door in Australia, five days after being ordered online. Iherb and DHL, a perfect union.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »