excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 22, 2012

The nutrients in this supplement help keep my eyes healthy. They are the only supplement that includes C3G. They really work.

Eye nourishment

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Jul 06, 2013

Have been taking this in a eye multiple for many years. Have Macular Degeneration and doctor says it is not getting worse. So better keep taking it. Also don't want to take any aspirin as it causes hemorrhaging of the eye capularies and visin will go down hill. Noticed the same with Ibuprofen. Or any type of blood thinner is not good form my MD.

Incredible product

Posted by Reviewer2303362 on Sep 12, 2013

Ive been taking this one for 2 years now and its amazing for my eyesight. I take one when i wake and one before bed, when i dont take it or when Ive tried other brands i notice my eyesight going slightly foggy and not so sharp within 2 days.

Solves dry eye problem

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

This product (I take it together with NOW lutein) has completely solved my dry eye problem.

Life Extension Super Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1836572 on Jan 16, 2013

Ocular health is so important...this addresses that concern.

Exilent product

Posted by 5542274494635803263 on Nov 20, 2013

I have taken this supplement since a few weeks. I noticed my eyes can see clearer now, I think it works for me. Thank you iherb team, for the fast delivery.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1729558 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been taking astaxanthin for over a year, and when I added this product from Life Extension, it heightened the improvements I have seen in my skin (healing of some sun damage) and my vision. I am really pleased!

Effective

Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jan 01, 2014

My mom suffers from cataract. Since she started to take this product, her cataract has evolved slower than before. I hope that her condition will remain as it is now, so she won't need to undego surgery for the left eye (she already had surgery for her right eye). We will see...

Zeaxanthin: highly touted, but I don't notice anything.

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 20, 2014

Zeaxanthin is the only thing that is supposed to help cataracs, but it did nothing for my beginning cataracs. They are getting worse. Might work for others, but not for me. Also very expensive if - in desperation - you take 2 or more per.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

At the very least, this product can prevent any further decline in vision.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »