Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Extension, Toothpaste, Natural Mint Flavor, 4 oz (113.4 g)

4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Confused

Posted by Reviewer3099679 on Feb 26, 2010

I had great expectatives from this product due to its impressive ingredients list. I am pleased although there's something I don't like. POSITIVE: - It has what we need for our mouth care and more. Just take a look to the ingredients list, there's not a product like this one. - Most of products contain horrible 'sodium fluoride' but this not. It also doesn't irritate my lips as the other ones!. - Mint flavour is very soft so this can be a neutral point for anyone. NEGATIVE: - It doesn't seem to clean deeply. Maybe It's because It doesn't have a hard mint flavour so it doesn't refresh so much. Even It doesn't make a lot of foam(maybe this is not so useful as we think, I'm not sure). - After hours, my mouth doesn't feel as clean as with other normal products from the drugstore, just dirty. What a pity.

This toothpaste is wonderful! My teeth gets smooth almost the second I have it in my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 23, 2010

and after brushing they're totally clean & fresh. Bought it because it contains hydrogen peroxide and no other sweetener than xylitol, taste a bit of cloves but the mint is so fresh that it is ok. The only minus - a little tick, I have to use muscles to squeeze it out of the tube. (strange it's so hard to make a perfect consistence when everything else is perfect - the last toothpaste a bought for iHerb was too thin..)

excellent tooth paste

Posted by Reviewer1191503 on Jul 27, 2011

This stuff is great. I've been using it for 2 months and my gums aren't sore anymore. I also have a couple small spots (not cavities) on a front tooth and the spots are much smaller now.

Back to Good Formulation

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 21, 2009

This toothpaste tastes great, and it has a nice consistency. They took the pomegranate out and it works better. LEF sells a pomegranate mouth wash to use with the toothpaste to still get the benefits from pomegranate.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Sep 13, 2009

I alternate this with a fluoride toothpaste. It soothes my sore gums and tastes great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »