Life Extension, Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Life Extension, Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract/Resveraterol

Posted by Reviewer1309715 on Jul 19, 2012

Prescribed for me since 20010. This product is very expensive to buy in UK so I am glad to have found iHerbs and buy in bulk. I have an intolerance to broccoli etc and rely on the vegetable extract to avoid a possible deficiency. I do find the product after 2 years of use very beneficial.

One more great product from Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer3099679 on Feb 26, 2010

For cellular protection and optimal hormone balance. Well, I cannot say my life has changed since I take it or that I have noticed something in my body because I already take several supplements so it's all about a good cocktail. But this product gives what it says in theorical terms, w/o stomach problems or negative effects. Good chance to make it yours thanks to iHerb.

don't know

Posted by Reviewer3304652 on Jan 09, 2011

no noticeable difference. i'd like to do a blood test to check hormone levels.

It is beneficial to aging. I enjoy it.

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014

It is beneficial to aging. I enjoy it.