Good Multivitamin with a few quirks

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 28, 2014

This multivitamin by Life Extension is mostly good and affordable. I like that they use good B12 and natural folate instead of folic acid. Also the B6 has some P-5-P in it which is the only bioavailable form of B6 (my doc says to be sure to get at least 25mg of it, but LifeExtension doesn't specify precisely how much of the good stuff is in it. Good that it has Boron! One disappointment is the Magnesium in the form of the cheap unabsorbable magnesium-oxide, which my doc says is poorly absorbed and is actually magnesium rust, better would have been chelated magnesium glysonate. Also K2 is missing, but you can't expect to get it all in a cheap multi. The family will alternate with our expensive MegaFood all natural vitamins.

My dr REALLY likes that I am using these! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

These vitamins are wonderful because they use forms that your body can use. They may not have a list of 75 separate ingredient's but what they do have has been helping me and I really like the amounts of the given vitamins. This brand is very well established which I was happy to find out. I highly recommend these as I've been feeling better since starting them!!! Now iherb is carrying a lot of their products. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

BEST MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL !

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

B E S T MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL, High content of active substance ! Most of chelate bonds ! Do not iron and copper legitimate, legitimate low-calcium maintenance. + methylcobalamin + Folate [from lemon extract (peel)] + Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta)

Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Tablets, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Apr 07, 2014

It is lower quality because It decrease ALA to 25 mg.

Good!

Posted by 5060588784564545797 on Mar 20, 2014

Good!

Best

Posted by Reviewer1347693 on Apr 02, 2014

best product

SPLENDID AND A MUST HAVE !

Posted by klinacz on Dec 26, 2014

This product is just marvellous. It contains everything in right dose and in right form. The price is so great for such a product, it is a great bargain. It had a big impact on my body and my health. It is a must have and I haven't seen better or as good as this multivitamin anywhere else. Foggy brain is gone for good I guess, also a lot of more energy, no more chronic fatigue as I used to have and also my mood got improved a lot. Life Extension you did a wonderful job.

mult

Posted by 4876892905840231797 on Dec 29, 2014

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Jan 09, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product. It contains everything what I need and at a reasonable price. There is nothing wrong with its taste and size.

Good to health

Posted by Reviewer1695789 on Dec 14, 2014

It's best in the market...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »