Very good

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Jan 09, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product. It contains everything what I need and at a reasonable price. There is nothing wrong with its taste and size.

mult

Posted by 4876892905840231797 on Dec 29, 2014

SPLENDID AND A MUST HAVE !

Posted by klinacz on Dec 26, 2014

This product is just marvellous. It contains everything in right dose and in right form. The price is so great for such a product, it is a great bargain. It had a big impact on my body and my health. It is a must have and I haven't seen better or as good as this multivitamin anywhere else. Foggy brain is gone for good I guess, also a lot of more energy, no more chronic fatigue as I used to have and also my mood got improved a lot. Life Extension you did a wonderful job.

Good to health

Posted by Reviewer1695789 on Dec 14, 2014

It's best in the market...

GOOD

Posted by 5704430269248646123 on Sep 11, 2014

GOOD PRODUCT BUT I REALLY HATE THE SMELL.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3000325 on Aug 01, 2014

I think, this is a great products.

Hate the flavor but like the vitamin

Posted by 5467680740509066334 on Jul 07, 2014

I've ordered these several times as they were the best price I could find on a "good multi-vitamin" that the doctor told me to add. I wish they were coated so I don't taste them (yuck) but the vitamins seem good quality.

BEST MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL !

Posted by Hungarian on May 19, 2014

B E S T MULTIVITAMIN & MULTIMINERAL, High content of active substance ! Most of chelate bonds ! Do not iron and copper legitimate, legitimate low-calcium maintenance. + methylcobalamin + Folate [from lemon extract (peel)] + Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta)

My dr REALLY likes that I am using these! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

These vitamins are wonderful because they use forms that your body can use. They may not have a list of 75 separate ingredient's but what they do have has been helping me and I really like the amounts of the given vitamins. This brand is very well established which I was happy to find out. I highly recommend these as I've been feeling better since starting them!!! Now iherb is carrying a lot of their products. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Tablets, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Apr 07, 2014

It is lower quality because It decrease ALA to 25 mg.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »