Prostate Support All in One Softgel

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Sep 23, 2014

I was taking Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seed Extract and Stinging Nettle Extract from separate sources. When this supplement came out combining these three plus others of benefit, I was delighted. Saw Palmetto maintains the health of the prostate, pumpkin seed extract helps with incontinence, and the stinging nettle keeps a man's estrogen under control. The cost of the three separately was more than what I am paying for these softgels, so right there I win. If you read literature relative to a healthy prostate, the other ingredients are also a very nice addition to a man's health. Supplements for prostate are for long-term use as we age. I am very pleased that there is such an excellent prostate product "all in one."

Review of my order

Posted by Reviewer2386815 on Aug 19, 2014

The product arrived quickly packaged in secure package The product is of top quality and has beneficial results for me

Good

Posted by 5580296273752187592 on Jun 05, 2015

Good~ morning!

Life Extension, Ultra Natural Prostate

Posted by 5094183244133263572 on Aug 27, 2015

My husband is 71 yrs. old and takes this product 2 times a day. He has no problem with urinating. This is a good product.

Looks like this really works.

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Nov 21, 2015

Finished half a bottle first, then noticed increase in urine flow. Got up just twice last night vs. every hour! Also take POMI-T to prevent prostate cancer and keep the PSA low. And use resveratrol for general health: to 'reboot' corrupted cellular programming.