Wonderful product

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jul 16, 2013

I take this everyday for allergies and haven't had a sniffle in ages! Also I found this product is great for digestion after a meal.

average

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 02, 2014

Nothing special. It didn't help my husband or me with our bleeding gums.

Life Extension is my brand of choice!!

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Feb 22, 2011

Switching brands, again from NOW. NOW is good, Life Extension is superior in my opinion. Great to be able to order directly from iHerb.

Vitamin C 1000mg

Posted by Reviewer1610470 on Mar 21, 2011

Quality product with useful addition, these tablets are an acceptable size, and the quantity of tablets is quite generous for the price. Will buy again.

excellent

Posted by DesertLiving on May 08, 2014

No stomach upset. Excellent formulation.

Amazing Product

Posted by 4863263870002853838 on Dec 03, 2016

I don't usually write reviews, but i am really happy with this product. It is really cheap for it's value, i've been using it for almost a month, and i am really happy to see that my allergies of 1 year and my asthma of 8 years are almost cured. It was exactly what i was looking about, i will buy it again and again.

Good Product

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

While this is a good product, I think I will be going back to using Endur brand Vitamin C. I have found my immune system has been a little more compromised since using this product than it was with the Endur brand.

Colour of the Vitamin C tablets more yellowish

Posted by 5343490377994415012 on May 17, 2016

The colour of the Vitamin C tablet have slightly yellowish compare from my purchase from the clinic Not only different in colour but the hardness is slightly soft too as i will split into two before swallowing them. I do keep them in the fridge but the hardness is still that easy to split into two. hopefully i dont get any fake vitamin C as i consume 10 tablets daily as instructed from my Doctor.

Life Extension, Vitamin C with Dihydroquercetin

Posted by Reviewer1815507 on Apr 18, 2008

These capsules dissolve easily in the body and supply a nutrient that is perhaps the single most important one required for optimum health.

Buena compra

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 20, 2013

Mucha cantidad a muy buen precio.