Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2947738 on Oct 23, 2012

My natural doctor recommended this brand. I've been taking it since Feb 2012, since my bloodwork showed I'm vit.D deficient. I just did another bloodwork and will find out my results in a few weeks. Hopefully, taking this will raise my D levels!

Trust in the product

Posted by Reviewer3169423 on Feb 03, 2012

I trust the product and Life Extension. I think it works.

Excellent Vit D3

Posted by Reviewer1694767 on Jan 18, 2012

Great Vit D3 product. Comes in several strengths. One needs to be monitored by a blood test every 3 months until the appropriate D3 levels are reached and sustained.

Life Extension Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2760766 on Jan 08, 2012

Love being able to get my D3 with only having to take one supplement a day and at a correct amount!

Energy for your life!

Posted by Reviewer2991633 on Dec 29, 2011

Good vitamins, not having too much artificial ingredients.

for my brother

Posted by Reviewer3067829 on Dec 29, 2011

he wanted to try it it works great

d3 calcium by life extension

Posted by Reviewer2666537 on Nov 15, 2011

after a car accident for which i had no medical insurance i was in great pain and unable to work. i did the physical therapy and yoga i could, but the pain was so great and my shoulders froze. i started the supplements along with my physical therapy. the resaults in the pain reduction was obvious. regained mobility as well. this 5000mg formula also helped back pain and in turn i could sleep. thanks. been using since 2009.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted by Reviewer2669011 on May 05, 2011

I started taking this product about 6 months ago and really like it. My vitamin D levels were low and the doctor recommended I take 5.000 IU a day to help increase the levels. The price is also reasonable.

Life Extension products are always quality

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Mar 23, 2011

My doctor recommended a 5000mg daily intake of Vitamin D3 due to test results. Product is great and you can never go wrong with Life Extension. I haven't had any side effects using this product

Detained by MedSafe NZ

Posted by Reviewer2607540 on Mar 20, 2011

I didn't realize this was a prescription only medicine in NZ and it was detained by MedSafe so I missed out on getting it