10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Flo Health, Bi-Estro Care Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

really potent!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Feb 14, 2011

I put one pump on my face and within minutes I felt a warmth flowing into my breasts and they immediately began to fill out. This is very powerful stuff, I put too much on one day and it made my heart race like crazy! This is a great product if used with correct dosages.

Feeling better each day!

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Apr 06, 2011

I finally went the my doctor for the big menopause talk & discussed all the unpleasant physical symptoms. She nixed bio-identical hormones telling me that compounding pharmacies aren't properly regulated. She gave me a sample of 'FDA approved' (I told her that was a poor selling point)estradiol cream but after reading the insert with all the warnings, I tossed it in the trash & turned to Iherb to find something similar & safer. I have only been using this a couple of weeks but already feel so much better. More energetic--better mood. I have used progesterone cream for years but adding this to the mix has been a life-saver.

Feel Better Now!

Posted by Reviewer2930638 on Apr 06, 2011

This cream definitely keeps the hot flashes at bay, improves your sense of well-being, and makes you feel like your old self again! And this cream is safer than taking oral hormones-it's especially high in estriol, the safest of the 3 female hormones.

I would recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1110181 on Jul 29, 2010

For years, I had suffered from the worst menopause symptoms that made me spend the day lying down in bed with headaches and progesterone did not seem to be enough, but since I started using this product, hot flashes became so mild that I was almost unaware of them and could sleep better. Now, I enjoy more time with my family and feel normal again. I am so glad I found it.

This cream changed my life for the better

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I hit menopause around 25 years early due to surgery and found that as I am younger, I needed a higher dose of Estrogen in addition to the bio-identical pellet that I had already had inserted. I was still experiencing mood changes, lethargy and had extremely dry skin + acne. Firstly, I tried the Life Flo estriol cream alone which helped to a certain level but the majority of my improvements were seen only after switching to the combined estriol and estradiol. I chose the cream as I had tried a bio-identical pill which I found had to be taken in ridiculously high doses as it seemed that the majority of the dose was destroyed by my gut and liver. I use 2 pumps a day - 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. It did take me a while to find the correct dosing and my best advice to women is to listen to what your body is telling you and adjust dosages accordingly. Since taking the cream my moods have stabilised, my skin in glowing and I have more energy to enjoy my life. I will never be without this product, thank you Life Flo.