Bi-Estro

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Feb 28, 2016

I have tried every kind of hormone there is for years, I have always been low in estrogen, even when I was young. HRT, BHRT's, HRT's work but the side effects are dangerous ladies and not fun. BHRT's do not work on me and they are expensive...tried them 3-4 times. I am now getting off HRT's for the 3rd time. I was using 1 pump of this...not enough, 2 pumps and I ran 8 miles today! (I'm a runner). I use 1 pump of the Progesterone cream in the evening...that is enough. Thanks iherb.... PLEASE DO NOT STOP SELLING THIS!

Good for skin health and breast fat density

Posted by 5523478473143407758 on Oct 19, 2015

Using as a face cream. Does not clog the pores and great for sensitive skin, no fragrance of any sort, artificial or otherwise. Makes skin really smooth and helps with acne. When applied on chest, also has a firming effect. Does not help with vaginal dryness.

Esto-Cream

Posted by 4810943479045290656 on May 18, 2015

Very helpful to prevent Hot flashes when applied at night. Have been using it for a long time. Best product I found!

works well

Posted by Reviewer1024483 on Apr 12, 2015

I was very skeptical that this would work as well as a prescription cream that I had used from a compounding pharmacy. After using for 1 week, the hot flashes disappeared. I used it twice daily as recommended. I then quit using it for a week, and the hot flashes came back. I can sleep better now, and not get the hot flashes, followed by the cold chills. it is a must for me, and very reasonable compared to the prescription creams.

not for me

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

gave me breast tenderness.

mrs. allen

Posted by 4706105427981277240 on Nov 04, 2014

I have been using this product for about a year along with natural progesterone. I hope to see an improvement in bone density when I have that checked. I am 64 and way past hot flashes etc.

Era para mi madre

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Mar 21, 2014

Lo pedí para mi madre y todavía no me ha dicho nada...

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4899787983048053397 on Nov 10, 2013

I have been using Life Flo Bi-Estro Care Cream for over a month. It works by keeping my hot flashes down and making me feel normal again. I use one pump per day. I am seventy-two years old without ovaries. I have weaned myself down from a higher prescription estrogen. I plan to continue to use Bi-Estro as long as it is on the market. I also use Natural Progesterone, 10 mg. for days 8 thru end of the month to counter the stimulating effects of the estrogen in the Bi-Estro cream. Thanks to Life Flo for offering such a wonderful product that is nonprescription. C. Clark

Bi Estro Care Body cream

Posted by 5578850690353612933 on Oct 08, 2013

My 86 year old mother was still having hot debilitating flushes & has had them since she was 40. After using this for about 2 weeks they went away and have not come back.

Bi-Estro Care Body Cream

Posted by 5599821527835872482 on Jul 09, 2013

I'm very happy with this product and iHerb. It was sent quickly, packaged well and the product is excellent. A++++++++++++++++++++++++