Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer1166266 on Apr 21, 2016

I have been using this product to keep skin on hands soft. It works great. No age spots, either, and I'm nearly seventy. No side effects.

Moderate effect but not a long term solution

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Did notice some help in menopausal symptoms but in the end I fully resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is often a big factor in today's society and for women in menopause especially when symptoms go on for years). I took the herb Schizandra for my adrenals - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia after 9 years of searching for a solution to my sleep issues. (Feel free to go to my Iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews)

Posted by 5610368941865173409 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent product for starting and prolonged use, specifically for women with problematic skin and some women problems.I was looking to find and finally I found really excellent product!

Good product, packaging could be better

Posted by Reviewer1537516 on Sep 30, 2015

Just finishing up my first bottle and have reordered. It works well to decrease night sweats and also helps with menopausal dryness. As mentioned in another person's review, a significant amount of the product remains stuck in the bottle. However, there is no need to use a saw. Just pry off the bottom of the bottle (I used a manicure implement), remove the inner plastic "liner," and then you can scoop out that last bit of cream with a popsicle stick. Shouldn't have to go through all this, though. The product would be much better if it came in a tube. It really does work, so I will continue to buy it anyway.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on Sep 12, 2015

this is a great formula. just fyi: the estriol is from wild yam -- i called the maker and asked before i ordered it. i can't understand why they don't put that on the label -- it's such a great selling point. "natural" can mean a lot of things, some of which you don't want to use, so you'd think they would state wild yam on the label, but they said they're working on that :) i know for sure the formula is definitely effective. i gave it five stars because it's really a great formula for someone who needs it. it turns out that i don't. i have always been estrogen dominant, but after menopause, my tests showed i wasn't really producing any estrogen. i started using this and immediately started having the estrogen dominant symptoms again, which shows that it's very effective. for someone who needs it, that's really great. my body just doesn't, at least not right now. if it helps anyone to know this: i have been using a wild yam derived progesterone cream (by NOW, also from iherb) for almost a year, which is wonderful, too. if i ever do need to start using an estriol cream, i'll definitely use this one again. hope this review helps someone in the uber-frustrating and bewildering journey of managing good ol' menopause :)

Resolved Dry eyes

Posted by 5676397811779479894 on Jan 21, 2015

I'm very grateful for this product because - even though i didn't have too many symptoms of low estriol - My dry eyes were really bothering me. Using this product for a few months has eliminated this problem. It happened so gradually I didn't notice it untill one day I realised I hadn't used my eyedrops for weeks. I also sleep better and have no more midnight toilet breaks. I also use progesterone 2 weeks before period. Thanks IHerb! L.

Great

Posted by 4875933747703628520 on Jan 12, 2015

I am 50 and have been using progesterone cream for some time which has been very helpful but I found my facial hair growth becoming more prevalent and last year I struggled a lot with depression. I decided to try this product and even though it has only been about a month since I started using it I can honestly say that my mood has been much better and much more stable, also the facial hair growth has definitely slowed down and decreased! Ladies you can feel better though menopause. I love these products, they really do help; thank you i-herb and Life Flo Health: I highly recommend this product.

LOVE IT BUT unfortunately CONTAINS HARMFUL phenoxyethanol !!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1328563 on Jan 01, 2015

Wish the company will remove phenoxyethanol because otherwise it is an effective formula

Good but......

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

I cannot do without this product and have been using it for years. It helps to keep hormone levels balanced. I gave it only 4 stars because extracting the cream from the container is very difficult once the quantity gets low. I find I have to get a knife (which is not the safest) and saw through the top to get to the cream which is trapped at the top of the container. I have almost chopped my fingers doing this, but it is the only way to get to the remainder of the product. There is probably a quarter of it stuck in this inaccessible space which is not cost effective for the consumer. Life Flo should put this product into a tube instead? It would be so much easier to use and to travel with. If you read this, Life Flo, please do something about it.

Good

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

It's not the best estrogen supplement I have ever had, but it is good. There is another I like better, but this one is cheaper. I combine this with progesterone cream. I now get 'warm' rather than 'hot', and not very often. I gave it three stars because it is not as potent as the other brand I like. However, because the brand of progesterone I use also contains phytoestrogens, this one does the job nicely.