Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Life Flo Health, Intensive Eye Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g)

$23.20
$31.39
Savings of: $8.19 (26% off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 18 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 1-4 of 4 total

LOVE IT!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

I was so surprised by its' texture and color but I am happy it didn't stop me from trying it on. It took 5 years away from my eyes! Prefer it to use it at night. Will reorder it for sure!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good product!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4783841098721123888 on Oct 02, 2013

I am very happy with this product! I got this cream to prevent undereye wrinkles since i dont really have any existing wrinkles at the moment. Time will tell if it has an anti-wrinkle effect for me. I do find this product very moisturizing though - and i would buy it again! The only complaints i have is the smell, which i am not very fond of. I also find that the cream sometimes dries a little sticky/greasy on the skin if more than a minimum amount is applied.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

SUPER!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014

Labākais acu krēms, un par tādu cenu! der gan pa dienu, gan uz nakti, un tiešām acīmredzams efekts

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Who needs Botox...

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on May 01, 2015

I was very pleased with retinol A cream of this brand, so I decided to try their eye cream. I wont to thank the reviewer who wrote that the cream took few years from her under eyes skin- she did not exaggerated! When the cream arrived, I used my husband as a guinea pig, and put some cream under his eyes. Within a minute or two, his skin became firm, moist and smooth. I have seen a significant improvement in his few wrinkles appearance. Now we both use this cream, It's excellent! it is light, not greasy, and I can use it under makeup. קרם מעולה! מחליק קמטוטים, ממצק ומעניק לחות כבר מהשימוש הראשון. נספג במהירות, אינו מבריק וניתן להתאפר מעליו. אל תתרגשו מהמחיר, הכמות היא של 50 מ"ל - פי שלוש מקרם עיניים מצוי, וצריך מעט קרם בכל שימוש. בעלי ואני משתמשים אדוקים כבר כמה חודשים והתוצאות מרשימות ביותר. כמה נחמד לגלות מוצר כזה,. ממליצה בחום גם על קרם הרטינול שלהם. חברה פשוט מצוינת.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-4 of 4 total