Life Flo Health, Intensive Eye Cream, 1.7 oz (48 g)

LOVE IT!

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

I was so surprised by its' texture and color but I am happy it didn't stop me from trying it on. It took 5 years away from my eyes! Prefer it to use it at night. Will reorder it for sure!

Very good product!

Posted by 4783841098721123888 on Oct 02, 2013

I am very happy with this product! I got this cream to prevent undereye wrinkles since i dont really have any existing wrinkles at the moment. Time will tell if it has an anti-wrinkle effect for me. I do find this product very moisturizing though - and i would buy it again! The only complaints i have is the smell, which i am not very fond of. I also find that the cream sometimes dries a little sticky/greasy on the skin if more than a minimum amount is applied.

SUPER!

Posted by Strelka on Jun 26, 2014

Labākais acu krēms, un par tādu cenu! der gan pa dienu, gan uz nakti, un tiešām acīmredzams efekts