July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Life Flo Health, Liquid Iodine Plus, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 23, 2014

I have bought it to my 31 year old man for his a bit under control thyroid issues. His thyroid is a bit too active. He has oily skin, too quick metabolism, is prone to higher blood pressure, etc. I have read that it should help, because we were living during time when Chernobyl disaster took place at our neighborhood and our parents knew nothing about it and let us children play outside all days long. So, people in our regions and nearby have much problems with their thyroids. Now we are trying to fix our healths, bodies with good diet, sports, supplements and this is one of those to help. I would prefer pure form, without iodine, but I couldn't find it pure and healthy version, without nasty additives. So this is my last hope for now.

iodine

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

It's very easy to take and my niece has no problem taking it. I can taste that it's mixed in with water. I actually give more than the recommended 3 drops, cause we don't get as much iodine as we really should.

Tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010

I am taking liquid iodine to bring my thyroid under control. I mix it with juice and there really is no taste to it. I feel as if my swollen thyroid is going down in size.

Easy