I think this is keeping me well

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

not as thick as the one from the naturopath ( lugols) but it was good to find an affordable iodine/ iodide combo ....

Tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2342779 on Jul 23, 2010

I am taking liquid iodine to bring my thyroid under control. I mix it with juice and there really is no taste to it. I feel as if my swollen thyroid is going down in size.

Might be good

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 02, 2016

I sometimes feel hotter since I started using this product. Maybe it is speeding up my thyroid function?

smells weird

Posted by 4881937776653646861 on Aug 12, 2016

Hi, I live in the Netherlands and I received this iodine plus yesterday. I opened the bottle but then I noticed the weird smell. Is it supposed to smell that way or could there be something wrong with my bottle?

Liquid iodine

Posted by Reviewer1928022 on Sep 11, 2016

Easy to take, no taste or smell. We don't take it every day because it seems to be very potent supplement. Once I took it in the evening and the extra energy kept me awake till 5 am, another time taken on a very light breakfast it made my heart beat very fast and I sweat a lot for about an hour. And i took only 2 drops. No problems when taken with proper meal. My husband is satisfied with the product and hasn't experienced any side effects.

Easy

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Jan 01, 2011

to take for all of us

iodine

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010

It's very easy to take and my niece has no problem taking it. I can taste that it's mixed in with water. I actually give more than the recommended 3 drops, cause we don't get as much iodine as we really should.