EXCEPTIONAL OIL!

Posted by Reviewer2536837 on Dec 21, 2012

I am from Australia and have been using Rosehip Oil religiously for the past 5 years, this oil is on par if not better than Trilogy and Akin. It is the best value oil that I have come across it sinks into the skin and does not interfering with moisturizer used after oil application. I love it and cannot live without this oil. I work in the aviation industry and have dry skin, this oil helps with hydration and pigmentation. By far the best Rosehip Oil Iherb has to offer.

Goodbye scars

Posted by Arabia on May 30, 2015

I have some acne scars and i find this rosehip oil amazing, my scars seem to be fading a little and it moisturizes my skin as well, I apply it to my skin everytime I get some redness or dry patches, its one of the BEST!! Please click YES if you find my review helpful to you.

BEST

Posted by lonelywe on Oct 12, 2012

This one is the best rosehip seed oil I have ever tried. Cold pressed and comfortable to use as it has pipette!

please get restock soon....

Posted by WiFiBear on Feb 21, 2013

this oil got me very surprised and pleased. my skin which part of face is very brighten after using this oil and getting better to dark spot. im totally fallin' with this oil!!!!! i want to get it but isnt coming a long long time... im wait desperately.. please get restock soon~~~

Like the organic and cold-press

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

With this price for organic and cold-press rosehip seed oil, its real bargin. Easy to use and help me to get rid of spots on my face after using 2-3 weeks. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Nice oil

Posted by Jacqueline on Aug 26, 2012

Smooth, goes on my face well, hydrates dry skin effectively, doesn't 'hang-on' like some other oils but actually gets absorbed.

Noticeable Results Within 2 Weeks

Posted by GreenGoddessBeauty on Sep 14, 2013

Super fast free shipping from iherb (thank you). Noticeable results - Improved skin tone & lightened freckles, within 2 weeks of daily use. Absorbs into skin quickly - slightly yellow in color. Will stain fabrics! Bummer, but worth it. Will purchase again. Wish it came in 55 gallon drums, I'd take a bath in it.

Smooth, brighten amazing oil :) Click at my user name for more reviews..

Posted by Moony90 on Nov 08, 2013

i have acne prone skin this oil made my skin look and feel healthy, i use 4 drops. I apply it to my face and neck at night as my natural retin-a. my acne scars are fading, also use it for under eye very moisturizing and fine lines reducing, great for dry skin..

Using on hair

Posted by 5244371250806546259 on Oct 06, 2012

Great to add 3-5 drop into my hands, rub to smear, then work thru length of freshly washed and wet hair. Keep hair ends moist and help hair dry more quickly while adding sheen and conditioning.

Don't be ignorant

Posted by 5557620946049019844 on Dec 30, 2015

I have use rosehip oil for a few years and tried different brands. This is about the same as others, which is good. However, I saw some people gave one star for below reasons: don't like the smell, don't have rose smell.. First, it is cold pressed from seed, so you can't expect a seed to have rose smell. Secondly, a natural product won't always has nice smell, furthermore this is carrier oil not essential oil. If don't like the smell you can add pure essential oil into it. We can complain because of low quality, does not suit s etc, but please don't complain because of our own ignorance. If you like synthetic fragrance smell, then natural products are not suitable for you.