Progesta-Care Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer1730975 on Jul 24, 2010

I only gave it 4 stars because the cream leaves a sticky feeling on your skin after application other than that, it worked miracles on me, thank you!

Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1864993 on Mar 19, 2011

I've been using this product for one year now. I've had a hysterectomy and I needed help with the effects of the menopause, mainly night sweats, as HRT didn't suit me. It took me a time to find out the dosage I personally needed. I found that even one whole dosage a day was too much and now I use half a dose each night and it has certainly lessened the night sweats, helped with mood swings - everything just feels less severe. You do need to persist I only realised how much it was helping me when I stopped using it for a while and everything came back in force!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1566003 on Jul 30, 2009

iHerb had the best price I could find on a natural progesterone cream that I trust. Progesta-Care is easy to use. The pump measures the amount for you and assures that the cream is not exposed to the air or contaminated. I've been pleased with iHerb and Progesta-care and would recommend them to my friends.

Progesta-Care is a Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2069928 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using the Progesta-Care for three months now and have felt a big difference. My mind seems clearer, I have been able to loose a few pounds and I am less moody. A big thanks to this product.

Excellent Price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Nov 23, 2008

I used this product 2 years ago as I had low progesterone hormone. After 3 months of usage my progesterone increased to normal levels.It also helped my menses come on time and reduced edema. Other shops are selling it at twice the price. Iherb really offers good value for money :-)

good hormone cream

Posted by Reviewer2190511 on Mar 24, 2009

It seems to help with reducing hot flashes.

Benefical

Posted by Reviewer1468885 on Mar 28, 2009

This product has made peri-menopause much less difficult. My symptoms are already improving. The only problem is you can't tell when it is getting low so you need to keep an extra one on hand.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1759079 on Jul 06, 2009

really it is very good and reliable sit

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3212874 on May 01, 2008

What I like best about this cream is that it doesn't have a weird smell and it rubs in so nicely. Others I have tried have taken too long to rub in/absorb.

Progesta-Care

Posted by Reviewer1909059 on Sep 19, 2008

This product is wonderful. Really helps so many perimenopausal sysmptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »