A must have!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

Do your research... I certainly can see the health benefits...

Balancing and relaxing

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Since I am estrogen dominant, this is a helpful product to balance my hormones naturally. The bonus is the relaxing effect, and therefore I use this mostly at night. It also softens wrinkles so I will apply it to my face as part of my application rotation.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2980898 on Sep 01, 2014

I was diagnosed with PCOS, endo and have fibroids as well. Have been told I would never have children without IVF. I've had 3 miscarriages. My partner and I decided to try a few different things, thyroid medicine for the two of us and vitex and this for me. Well, after not even 1 cycle I am pregnant. It is early, so I don't know right now if it will work out but in the years I've been with my partner we've never used contraception and I haven't gotten pregnant (the miscarriages were 6 years ago), but in 1 month I am. I think this stuff is amazing. I really hope it helps other people as well. My only problem with it - and it's not a major thing - is that I wish it would measure a half dose. After reading about progesterone it seems doing 2 small applications is better then one. I just guess how much half a pump is, but it would be great if it was 2 pumps for a full dose and 1 (which to do twice a day) would be half a daily dose.

Excellent

Posted by 4715186962513989279 on Mar 24, 2014

I order it for my wife, so I can not discuss quality, but price and delivery were excellent; high rating was deserved.

Eliminates hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1433152 on Nov 16, 2013

I was using a different brand of progesterone cream for over 10 years, but it stopped being as effective for me, so I tried this based on other reviews and have been very pleased. The hot flashes I was experiencing have completely subsided. I will buy this again.

an amazing thig has happened...

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 30, 2013

My better half went through a long period of tiredness, weight gain, and mood swings. After having a comprehensive blood test, she consulted a nutritionally-oriented (female) physician in Florida who prescribed this product (along with Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula). Within days she began feeling much better. She has tons more energy, she's lost 20 lbs (without dieting), she looks and feels more fit than she has since her 20's, her hair has thickened and darkened (most of the gray is gone now). She is now having periods again (at age 53, after not having one for years). The Life Flo is inexpensive and easy to use. It tends to be rather greasy and difficult to absorb...however, we feel it's worth it. She feels like she has her life back again! Click my reviewer name to see my reviews of other helpful products.

Harmonising the hormones

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Dec 28, 2012

Before I've been using another type of progesteron cream, but as it was no longer available in my country, I had to change, I needed to search for another one. I've found this on your website, and as its ingredients are the same as it was for my previous one (my previous progesteron cream) and to the top of it all now it's cheaper too, it's no surprise that my choise is this cream from now on.

Favorite Cream!

Posted by 5637789492312439074 on Aug 21, 2012

Love this product. It has balanced my hormone levels and helped me lose weight and keep it off. Also, restored the natural balance of moisture needed for pre-menopausal symptoms.

Easy administer of product

Posted by perfectedhealth on Jul 26, 2012

No allergic reaction and is as described

Good product