Perfect!

Posted by 4965071163024487924 on May 18, 2016

I love this product, as it stabilises my hormone imbalance. When I could no longer obtain it in the UK, I was delighted to find that iHerb could supply it. I am in menopause, and found that my low progesterone was making me prone to anxiety and depression. Progesta-Care makes me feel so much better!

Balancing and relaxing

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Since I am estrogen dominant, this is a helpful product to balance my hormones naturally. The bonus is the relaxing effect, and therefore I use this mostly at night. It also softens wrinkles so I will apply it to my face as part of my application rotation.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

Do your research... I certainly can see the health benefits...

Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 22, 2011

Its not just for women, guys!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1639944 on Jan 06, 2012

Helpful with perimenuapause.

Harmonising the hormones

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Dec 28, 2012

Before I've been using another type of progesteron cream, but as it was no longer available in my country, I had to change, I needed to search for another one. I've found this on your website, and as its ingredients are the same as it was for my previous one (my previous progesteron cream) and to the top of it all now it's cheaper too, it's no surprise that my choise is this cream from now on.

Easy administer of product

Posted by perfectedhealth on Jul 26, 2012

No allergic reaction and is as described

Works OK

Posted by Reviewer1339109 on Jun 19, 2012

I've tried Life-Flo, Emerita, and NOW brand progesterone creams and preferred NOW brand's performance in controlling menopausal symptoms.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been using this for a while. I need to get tested to check out my levels, and that will be the true test.

Combine with Life Flo Bi-Estro Care reduced distressing menopause hot flashes to almost none

Posted by 5560652038504751540 on Aug 18, 2016

I was rather skeptical about whether transdermal estrogen and progesterone would help me with strong, frequent hot flashes, but as it turns out, after about 5 days my hot flashes had significantly reduced, from around 25 per day and to 1 or 2 per evening. I'm a sample size of one, but this seems to have worked for me; I've also given up caffeine to help with disrupted sleep. I use a half-dose as I'm pretty small. The cream takes a little while to rub in and can stay slightly sticky feeling. Best applied somewhere unobtrusive straight after thoroughly drying with a sturdy towel after a shower, at which point it soaks in a little better. I use on upper chest, front and back, and upper arms and occasionally on my face - i.e. away from fatty parts. I would give 5 stars if the cream were a bit lighter or more easily absorbed.