Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care, Body Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Life Flo Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1081299 on Jan 26, 2011

I am very pleased with the product. Easy to apply. Very effective in managing health issues related to progesterone imbalance

Favorite Cream!

Posted by 5637789492312439074 on Aug 21, 2012

Love this product. It has balanced my hormone levels and helped me lose weight and keep it off. Also, restored the natural balance of moisture needed for pre-menopausal symptoms.

Can't live without it

Posted by AnneLise on Jul 25, 2011

I used to buy this in Norway, and it helps me enormous with my PMS-problems. But it's very expensive and I was happy to find it here at iHerb!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2980898 on Sep 01, 2014

I was diagnosed with PCOS, endo and have fibroids as well. Have been told I would never have children without IVF. I've had 3 miscarriages. My partner and I decided to try a few different things, thyroid medicine for the two of us and vitex and this for me. Well, after not even 1 cycle I am pregnant. It is early, so I don't know right now if it will work out but in the years I've been with my partner we've never used contraception and I haven't gotten pregnant (the miscarriages were 6 years ago), but in 1 month I am. I think this stuff is amazing. I really hope it helps other people as well. My only problem with it - and it's not a major thing - is that I wish it would measure a half dose. After reading about progesterone it seems doing 2 small applications is better then one. I just guess how much half a pump is, but it would be great if it was 2 pumps for a full dose and 1 (which to do twice a day) would be half a daily dose.

Progesta-Care is a Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer2069928 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been using the Progesta-Care for three months now and have felt a big difference. My mind seems clearer, I have been able to loose a few pounds and I am less moody. A big thanks to this product.