Progesta -care

Posted by Reviewer3084018 on Jun 11, 2010

I have ordered this product again as I prefer the texture of the cream to and have used this product successfully for seven years. I am led to believe that as a menopausal woman it is progesterone I need and that most women at my age (62) still produce enough oestrogen for good health. Wonderful stuff!

Balancing and relaxing

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Since I am estrogen dominant, this is a helpful product to balance my hormones naturally. The bonus is the relaxing effect, and therefore I use this mostly at night. It also softens wrinkles so I will apply it to my face as part of my application rotation.

Works Great!

Posted by 5709098757214985841 on Nov 18, 2016

I currently suffer from PCOS. I had been using this cream days 14-26 at 40mg 2x per day and wow! My cycle is back! I can't say enough good things about this product. The only con is it's really sticky and doesn't absorb very well...but small price to pay for the benefits. I found the more I exfoliate, the better is absorbs. So if you've found the cream too sticky, try exfoliating in the shower or dry brushing. It's also very easy to use, as a measured dose (1 pump = 20mg).

Easy administer of product

Posted by perfectedhealth on Jul 26, 2012

No allergic reaction and is as described

excellent product with an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2809568 on May 14, 2010

excellent product with an excellent price

Life Flo Health, Progesta-Care Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2833280 on Jul 27, 2008

This has helped tremendously with my hot flashes as the doctor took me off my hormone replacement.

Perfect!

Posted by 4965071163024487924 on May 18, 2016

I love this product, as it stabilises my hormone imbalance. When I could no longer obtain it in the UK, I was delighted to find that iHerb could supply it. I am in menopause, and found that my low progesterone was making me prone to anxiety and depression. Progesta-Care makes me feel so much better!

Great Product, Easy Dosing

Posted by Reviewer3041047 on Jun 22, 2008

This product really works (to correct/help lpdefect)...I had a normal cycle for the first time in a long time after just using it this one month.

Life Flo Progesta-Care Cream

Posted by Reviewer1336384 on Oct 30, 2008

Great Product, Great Price and excellent on line service with quick delivery. Thanks!!

Benefical

Posted by Reviewer1468885 on Mar 28, 2009

This product has made peri-menopause much less difficult. My symptoms are already improving. The only problem is you can't tell when it is getting low so you need to keep an extra one on hand.