Excellent

Posted by 4715186962513989279 on Mar 24, 2014

I order it for my wife, so I can not discuss quality, but price and delivery were excellent; high rating was deserved.

Perfect!

Posted by 4965071163024487924 on May 18, 2016

I love this product, as it stabilises my hormone imbalance. When I could no longer obtain it in the UK, I was delighted to find that iHerb could supply it. I am in menopause, and found that my low progesterone was making me prone to anxiety and depression. Progesta-Care makes me feel so much better!

Balancing and relaxing

Posted by 5121316531061688243 on Mar 21, 2015

Since I am estrogen dominant, this is a helpful product to balance my hormones naturally. The bonus is the relaxing effect, and therefore I use this mostly at night. It also softens wrinkles so I will apply it to my face as part of my application rotation.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

Do your research... I certainly can see the health benefits...

Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 22, 2011

Its not just for women, guys!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1639944 on Jan 06, 2012

Helpful with perimenuapause.

Harmonising the hormones

Posted by 5662378590650226823 on Dec 28, 2012

Before I've been using another type of progesteron cream, but as it was no longer available in my country, I had to change, I needed to search for another one. I've found this on your website, and as its ingredients are the same as it was for my previous one (my previous progesteron cream) and to the top of it all now it's cheaper too, it's no surprise that my choise is this cream from now on.

Easy administer of product

Posted by perfectedhealth on Jul 26, 2012

No allergic reaction and is as described

A life saver

Posted by 4829667824334171578 on Dec 01, 2016

This has hjelped me a lot though the last years with postmenopause and the cost is so much lover than my lokal store. I couldn't live without it!

Natural Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2269108 on Dec 01, 2016

I recently lost a valued product from another manufacturer and was hoping to replace it with this item for myself as well as my clients. I really appreciate the metered pump and the pricing. I would give the product 5 stars except for the fact that while I love shea butter, it is not quite the silky, highly absorbable cream I was used to in my former product. Time will tell if the absorption of the key ingredients gives the same result.