Definitely real

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Nov 01, 2011

I have needed and used hormones for over 40 years. They are very safe if your levels are monitored with blood testing periodically. Right now, I need a bit more Progesterone and this brand is definitely real and excellent in its delivery system into your body. I can tell when I use too much or too little and can make appropriate adjustments. Based on my medical issues, the DHEA and 7-keto added helps. When you no longer need these two supplements, you can purchase the Progesterone by itself from this same manufacturer.

Stop my hot flashes and chills

Posted by Reviewer3047417 on Mar 23, 2011

i was surprised to find that this stuff is the magic bullet. I no longer have to wear a layer for the hot flash topped with two more layers to handle the cold flashes. I like the premeasured application. I thought I was just going to get better calcium absorption. This was a nice plus.

life flo progesterone cream

Posted by Reviewer2876940 on Aug 07, 2009

controls my extreme hot flashes. Can't do without it.

Life would be the same without it

Posted by Reviewer2280849 on Nov 16, 2010

I rely on this monthly to make me feel almost like my old self. It helps with all of my menopausal symptoms like letting me sleep better.

Be careful with hormones

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Jun 20, 2014

When I bought this I didn't know much about pregnenolone and DHEA, which are also included in the formulation. I have used progesterone-only creams before so I was expecting this to be about the same. After two cycles of using this cream for the last two weeks of my cycle, I began having unusual cramps and bleeding patterns, which seem to suggest that my hormones are out of whack. I've discontinued the cream for two months but still haven't returned to my normal cycles, so of course I'm concerned about the long-term effects. I'm in my my mid-40s so I know I should expect increasing irregularities, but this was a sudden change right after using the cream so it is something other people should watch out for.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Jun 24, 2010

This is my favorite progesterone cream product. It absorbs easily.

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1171685 on Aug 01, 2010

This cream has made a quite a difference after several months of use. I used to have very heavy periods and now this is seldom a problem. Also, my mood is more even during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, it has helped with my PMS moodiness and depression. I would definitely recommend this cream.

Critique

Posted by Reviewer2163666 on Apr 04, 2011

This product works well. Since taking this product, it has helped to regulate my menstral cycle w/o the use of synthetic hormones.

It seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Jul 24, 2014

After about 5 years on 100 mg Progesterone and 25 mc Vivelledot patch twice a week, Estradiol, I read about the risks of using these long-term and decided to take the plunge, quit them cold turkey and switched to this cream 3 weeks out of 4. I am on my second month and so far, so good so I will keep going.

feeling a bit better

Posted by Reviewer2540500 on Aug 22, 2014

I've been using the Progesta-Care product line for months and like the non-greasy nature and measured dosage aspect of their products. I switched to the Progesta-Care Complete product a few months ago and in addition to the ease of use I think I feel a little bit better than I did before. It's hard to define such a subtle improvement but I feel balanced and a bit more vigorous. I will continue to use this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »