Almond oil, from Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Mar 01, 2012

Very good oil. The only thing that disappointed me is that herb chooses to seal this bottle for international shipping with just one small peace of tape. The cap during the long way to my country somehow moved and little by little the oil spilled into the box, thus 1/3 of the substance was lost.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1383683 on Apr 20, 2012

I use it to remove make up off my eyes - it feels great and leaves no oil film in the eyes! (like most other oils does). It made my lashes stronger and skin around the eyes softer and more elastic. It's really amazing) I also use it for my body skin - it feels great too. So I'm definitely gonna buy it again & again (but its really economical, and you'll use these 473ml for a looong time).

Amazing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Apr 14, 2014

Great for use on skin and hair. I use it as a makeup remover and apply a tiny amount to my hair to make it less frizzy. I like that it is cold pressed, and you get a lot for very little.

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1824510 on Feb 16, 2014

I use a lotion of almond oil on my skin after my nightly shower after working out. This was my first time trying this brand of almond oil. And I really liked it. It gave a smooth emoillient feel to my skin and blended quite well with my different essential oil recipes that use almond oil as the base/carrier oil. Love that its cold-pressed, just wish it was also organic Yes, I'd recommend this oil.

love it.

Posted by 4755834656508109630 on May 18, 2015

My nails cuticle are so nice. Absorb fast into skin

El mejor aceite de almendras

Posted by KELLAS on May 28, 2015

Es mi aceite de almendras favorito, lo compro siempre.

Life Flo Health, Pure Almond Oil, Skin Care, 16 fl. oz.

Posted by 4735579331026751217 on May 02, 2016

Love this stuff! Absorbs very well, don't need to use much of it, and seems to be working well on our dry skin!!!

pure almond oil

Posted by 4915421045875544027 on May 03, 2016

nice product good price quick delivery

Good for frizzy hair n dry skin

Posted by 5364057367335900794 on Jun 29, 2016

My daughter likes it

Nice nice oil!

Posted by 5611796449386943310 on Jan 01, 2015

Very good price for almond oil and it feels so soft and smooth when I use it to infuse my herbs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »