Life Flo Health, Pure Almond Oil, Skin Care, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Almond oil, from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2256187 on Mar 01, 2012

Very good oil. The only thing that disappointed me is that herb chooses to seal this bottle for international shipping with just one small peace of tape. The cap during the long way to my country somehow moved and little by little the oil spilled into the box, thus 1/3 of the substance was lost.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1383683 on Apr 20, 2012

I use it to remove make up off my eyes - it feels great and leaves no oil film in the eyes! (like most other oils does). It made my lashes stronger and skin around the eyes softer and more elastic. It's really amazing) I also use it for my body skin - it feels great too. So I'm definitely gonna buy it again & again (but its really economical, and you'll use these 473ml for a looong time).

Amazing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Apr 14, 2014

Great for use on skin and hair. I use it as a makeup remover and apply a tiny amount to my hair to make it less frizzy. I like that it is cold pressed, and you get a lot for very little.

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1824510 on Feb 16, 2014

I use a lotion of almond oil on my skin after my nightly shower after working out. This was my first time trying this brand of almond oil. And I really liked it. It gave a smooth emoillient feel to my skin and blended quite well with my different essential oil recipes that use almond oil as the base/carrier oil. Love that its cold-pressed, just wish it was also organic Yes, I'd recommend this oil.

Almond oil