Super product!

Posted by Reviewer2719952 on Jun 20, 2011

Super product, use it in my hair and it feels silky smooth afterwards. It also dries faster. This is 100 % pure argan oil for a very good price, not like the much hyped moroccanoil which has lots of silicone in it, and is way overprized. Very good, I recommend trying this oil :)

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 15, 2011

I have been using this for about 2 months now and it's great! I use it on my face at night and it has improved the overall smoothness and condition of my skin. Minor blemishes heal twice as fast and wrinkles are smoother. I have also tried it on my hair but my hair does not like any kind of oil. The price is excellent compared to other online sites. Thank you iHerb.

Better than any hair serum I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

I used this oil as a hair serum. It made my hair softer and more shiny than some of the hair serum sold in salon. And it's actually cheaper because only a tiny amount is needed (some salon brand hair serum are so expensive & they claimed to have argan oil, but what you mostly get is silicone!). It's organic so I feel very comfortable using it for the long term. However, sometimes I do need a hair product with silicone to get the hair straight (my hair is somewhat curly and coarse). I only wish the bottle comes in with a dropper so it's less likely to contaminate the product. As usualy, iHerb's price is just tough to beat!

miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is a truly miraculous oil for both hair and skin. Just add a drop into any conditioner and it gives your hair the healthiest color and shine ever.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 06, 2011

Pure wonderful argan oil at this price is hard to find. Go for it! It's the real deal.

for winter

Posted by Reviewer2266932 on Nov 07, 2011

great for keeping split ends at bay where I am. desert dry here during winter.

Pure Joy for My Skin

Posted by Reviewer2584656 on Jan 16, 2012

I poured my Argan Oil into a squirt bottle and use five or six plunges in my hand and rub over my damp legs and arms to moisturize my dry skin. Works beautifully and don't use body lotion at all now! Great as a cuticle oil for fingers and toes and great on heels to eliminate all dry skin. Put some in a nail brush bottle for my husband and he uses it everyday on his toes, heels and cuticles... no dry skin or hangnails anymore. Expensive, but a little goes a LONG WAY.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1413150 on Oct 24, 2012

I don't have a great experience in using oils for face, this one I've been using for about 6 months and makes my skin look healthy. I apply the oil before sleep so it stays on me during all night and it doesn't cause swell even around eye area, taking into consideration I am prone to that. I also have acne problem and it didn't provoke any extra problems. No clogged pores. I also add a drop of lemongrass essential oil to argana oil and it wonderfully makes my skin tone look very even as if it hides my small capillaries. Unfortunately capillaries are not gone, but I still adore the temporary effect this blend provides. I am 26, have young wrinkles, didn't notice they vanish. In a nutshell - excellent moisturiser all over the face wihtout clogging and swelling. С маслами я дружу недавно, аргану пользую уже около 6 месяцев, отлично увлажняет, есть склонность к отекам и акне, оставляю масло на ночь - утром без отеков, даже вокруг глаз, "забитых" пор не заметила. Еще я иногда смешиваю масло арганы с каплей эфирного лемонграсса, на лицо, удивительно выравнивается тон кожи, как-будто капилляры пропадают, эффект держится часа 4, капилляры, конечно, никуда не делись, но мне все равно очень нравится этот эффект. Мне 26, есть первые морщинки, не заметила, чтобы они уменьшились. По итогам - очень хороший увлажнитель без побочных эффектов типа забитых пор и отеков.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2163282 on Nov 20, 2011

Amazing oil for my dry skin and adds beautyful shine to my curly hair.

argan oil

Posted by Reviewer2724073 on Dec 04, 2011

this oil is absolutely brilliant for the hair and scalp! especially now during the winter time hair and scalp can get dry, but put this oil in your hair from root to tip and leave it for a couple of hours and all your hair problems are gone, well mine were!