Aleksandra

Posted by 5708948973295796204 on Apr 08, 2016

very happy with the quality of product. use it mostly for skin including face. having very sensitive skin it is not easy to find suitable products especially for taking care during winter. not greasy. I usually apply argan oil after shower and leave for the night. very good feeling in the morning. use for hair (ends) sometimes as well. but might be too heavy for hairs. very good price for this products as well. great iHerbs service.

Amazing for skin!

Posted by FromCanada on Feb 02, 2016

I use this oil as my night time moisturizer, and it works great!!! My skin feels soft and rested in the morning. I stopped using other night creams all together. Very mild smell, which I, actually, quite like. I was using it for 6 months and so far no allergies or sensitivities. And the price is very good too. You can also use it for hair.

Sensitive skin

Posted by francesjoan on May 03, 2015

I used a generic retin-a cream for anti-aging treatment for a few months. I'm trying gradually to work up to 5-6 times per night. I have sensitive skin that is also dry. Retin-a makes skin more dry. This argan oil is a keeper. I press the palm of my hand on top of the open bottle, turn upside down then up again and use the small amount of oil over my entire face. Then same procedure for the neck. It absorbs quickly and calms my itchy, dry skin I get from retin-A treatment. When I run out I'll buy more.

Life Flo Health, Pure Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118.3ml)

Posted by 5269730222783375592 on Apr 13, 2015

Llevo usándolo mes y medio y el resultado ha sido increíble, ya que tengo 44 años y estaba empezando a notar el paso del tiempo en mi piel. He vuelto a pedir otra botella y seguiré comprando. Lo utilizo en la cara, ojeras y en las manos, también pongo un poquito en las estrías que tengo aunque todavía no he notado ningún efecto. Muy bueno, lo recomiendo

Argan Oil

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 02, 2014

Use it every morning just a little bit on my hair it looks shine and lovely

A killer bargain for an awesome product

Posted by 4955071109125771877 on Jul 30, 2014

I can't believe how much pure argan oil you get for the totally affordable price. I alternately use this and rose hip seed oil on my face, straight, and love the effect. Sometimes include it in some homemade beauty products or dabbed very lightly on my palms and rubbed on the ends of my hair.

Very good

Posted by 4888483847337746932 on Oct 17, 2013

價錢合理,抵用.

가격만 저렴하다면

Posted by Reviewer3324375 on Aug 17, 2013

가을에 쓰려고 떨어졌길래 미리 구입했어요.아이들 목욕후 아토피피부염 부위에 발라주는데 훨씬 덜 가려워해서 재구매했어요.보습은 오래가지는 않지만 가려워하눈데 좋네여.

argan oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jun 13, 2013

Nourishes the hair, mix it with other oils and make masks

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Love this oil for my under eye area. Great value, will repurchase if I ever run out.