Customer Reviews

Life Flo Health, Pure Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

$22.49
$31.29
Savings of: $8.80 (28% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 105 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 55 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Pure Joy for My Skin

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2584656 From California on Jan 16, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I poured my Argan Oil into a squirt bottle and use five or six plunges in my hand and rub over my damp legs and arms to moisturize my dry skin. Works beautifully and don't use body lotion at all now! Great as a cuticle oil for fingers and toes and great on heels to eliminate all dry skin. Put some in a nail brush bottle for my husband and he uses it everyday on his toes, heels and cuticles... no dry skin or hangnails anymore. Expensive, but a little goes a LONG WAY.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very good

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1413150 From Russian Federation on Oct 24, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I don't have a great experience in using oils for face, this one I've been using for about 6 months and makes my skin look healthy. I apply the oil before sleep so it stays on me during all night and it doesn't cause swell even around eye area, taking into consideration I am prone to that. I also have acne problem and it didn't provoke any extra problems. No clogged pores. I also add a drop of lemongrass essential oil to argana oil and it wonderfully makes my skin tone look very even as if it hides my small capillaries. Unfortunately capillaries are not gone, but I still adore the temporary effect this blend provides. I am 26, have young wrinkles, didn't notice they vanish. In a nutshell - excellent moisturiser all over the face wihtout clogging and swelling. С маслами я дружу недавно, аргану пользую уже около 6 месяцев, отлично увлажняет, есть склонность к отекам и акне, оставляю масло на ночь - утром без отеков, даже вокруг глаз, "забитых" пор не заметила. Еще я иногда смешиваю масло арганы с каплей эфирного лемонграсса, на лицо, удивительно выравнивается тон кожи, как-будто капилляры пропадают, эффект держится часа 4, капилляры, конечно, никуда не делись, но мне все равно очень нравится этот эффект. Мне 26, есть первые морщинки, не заметила, чтобы они уменьшились. По итогам - очень хороший увлажнитель без побочных эффектов типа забитых пор и отеков.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great product

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by treesaregreen From Australia on May 30, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I love using this on my hair as an overnight moisturizing treatment and then i wash it out in the morning. I have long hair and my hairdresser always comments on how healthy my ends look considering the length of my hair. I also use this at night on my face but i dilute it in some coconut oil and it leaves my skin soft and supple in the morning. The only downsides to this product is that the smell is quite strong and the bottle doesn't come with a pipette or dropper which would make it easier to use. All in all a great product for the price and organic too. - No problems with Australian customs

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1660363 From Canada on Sep 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Very Nice

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2145806 From Australia on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Love this oil for my under eye area. Great value, will repurchase if I ever run out.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 55 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives