Good

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

This is a good argain oil, great for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Good for hair and skin

Posted by reviews-mary on Apr 20, 2012

This oil makes my hair look nice and bouncy after I blow-dry it. It's also good for dry skin and absorbs well without that greasy feel. Good value for money. I would buy it again.

Argan oil

Posted by Reviewer2706568 on Oct 03, 2011

It's perfect for hair and face! Hairs looks shiny and silky.

Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Jan 19, 2012

From Norway This is an exellent argan oil. The price is good too. Will buy again.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1874920 on Dec 26, 2011

Use this oil for hair and face.

Shiny hair..

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on May 02, 2016

I use Argan Oil on my hair as it gives it a great shine. I put about a nickel size worth in my hand and put it through my hair after washing and towel drying....then blow dry.

Aleksandra

Posted by 5708948973295796204 on Apr 08, 2016

very happy with the quality of product. use it mostly for skin including face. having very sensitive skin it is not easy to find suitable products especially for taking care during winter. not greasy. I usually apply argan oil after shower and leave for the night. very good feeling in the morning. use for hair (ends) sometimes as well. but might be too heavy for hairs. very good price for this products as well. great iHerbs service.

Argan Oil

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 02, 2014

Use it every morning just a little bit on my hair it looks shine and lovely

Sensitive skin

Posted by francesjoan on May 03, 2015

I used a generic retin-a cream for anti-aging treatment for a few months. I'm trying gradually to work up to 5-6 times per night. I have sensitive skin that is also dry. Retin-a makes skin more dry. This argan oil is a keeper. I press the palm of my hand on top of the open bottle, turn upside down then up again and use the small amount of oil over my entire face. Then same procedure for the neck. It absorbs quickly and calms my itchy, dry skin I get from retin-A treatment. When I run out I'll buy more.