Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Jan 19, 2012

From Norway This is an exellent argan oil. The price is good too. Will buy again.

A killer bargain for an awesome product

Posted by 4955071109125771877 on Jul 30, 2014

I can't believe how much pure argan oil you get for the totally affordable price. I alternately use this and rose hip seed oil on my face, straight, and love the effect. Sometimes include it in some homemade beauty products or dabbed very lightly on my palms and rubbed on the ends of my hair.

Argan Oil

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 02, 2014

Use it every morning just a little bit on my hair it looks shine and lovely

Nice effect

Posted by 5627449522732660795 on Mar 24, 2013

I used it for skin - nice effect both for dry and oily skin.

It really makes my hair soft

Posted by 5474554255169961150 on Apr 15, 2016

This was the first time I use Argan oil, and I noticed the difference! it makes my hair softer. my hair is super dry and easily damaged. I was worried about the smell, many people were complaining about it. But for me, it didnt smell that bad. Actually the smell isnt strong at all and its not like how they said it is. its more like a medicine but a very little smell medicine. I heard that Argan oil smells what I think they call nutsy but for me it wasnt like that. thats why I put 4 stars. But its really good but I am not sure if its the best because its my first argan oil I got.

Smells bad!!

Posted by 5065754935078597486 on May 21, 2015

Smells like manure. Very unpleasant. I don't see how I can use this on my skin or hair! I wonder if this oil is sourced from the manure of goats who have eaten the argan nuts? Or does natural argan oil just smell terrible?

Fantástico

Posted by FleshBCN on Nov 19, 2012

Genial relacion calidad precio. No me gusta el olor pero es un aceite natural. Noto que me nutre el pelo y el sobrante que deja en las manos, me nutre las manos. Totalmente recomendable. Lo volveré a comprar, sin duda.

Good!

Posted by 4890483649503283183 on Sep 24, 2016

Like it! Use every morning and night before going to bed. Skin is smooth, looks beautiful and bright. I am 45 years old. It really works! So good!

100%!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Dec 12, 2012

First I put it in my hair, and it went so greasy! Now I mix it with a giovanni hair-serum to make it more suitable for hair, and to give the serum the extra benefits of Argan Oil! It works awesome ;)

Very good