Nice effect

Posted by 5627449522732660795 on Mar 24, 2013

I used it for skin - nice effect both for dry and oily skin.

argan oil

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jun 13, 2013

Nourishes the hair, mix it with other oils and make masks

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Dec 11, 2012

Good Product

A killer bargain for an awesome product

Posted by 4955071109125771877 on Jul 30, 2014

I can't believe how much pure argan oil you get for the totally affordable price. I alternately use this and rose hip seed oil on my face, straight, and love the effect. Sometimes include it in some homemade beauty products or dabbed very lightly on my palms and rubbed on the ends of my hair.

It really makes my hair soft

Posted by 5474554255169961150 on Apr 15, 2016

This was the first time I use Argan oil, and I noticed the difference! it makes my hair softer. my hair is super dry and easily damaged. I was worried about the smell, many people were complaining about it. But for me, it didnt smell that bad. Actually the smell isnt strong at all and its not like how they said it is. its more like a medicine but a very little smell medicine. I heard that Argan oil smells what I think they call nutsy but for me it wasnt like that. thats why I put 4 stars. But its really good but I am not sure if its the best because its my first argan oil I got.

Smells bad!!

Posted by 5065754935078597486 on May 21, 2015

Smells like manure. Very unpleasant. I don't see how I can use this on my skin or hair! I wonder if this oil is sourced from the manure of goats who have eaten the argan nuts? Or does natural argan oil just smell terrible?

Excellent oil

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 08, 2016

Using it in my hair and also using it on my face. Very good quality.

Life Flo Health, Pure Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118.3ml)

Posted by 5269730222783375592 on Apr 13, 2015

Llevo usándolo mes y medio y el resultado ha sido increíble, ya que tengo 44 años y estaba empezando a notar el paso del tiempo en mi piel. He vuelto a pedir otra botella y seguiré comprando. Lo utilizo en la cara, ojeras y en las manos, también pongo un poquito en las estrías que tengo aunque todavía no he notado ningún efecto. Muy bueno, lo recomiendo

100%!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Dec 12, 2012

First I put it in my hair, and it went so greasy! Now I mix it with a giovanni hair-serum to make it more suitable for hair, and to give the serum the extra benefits of Argan Oil! It works awesome ;)

가격만 저렴하다면

Posted by Reviewer3324375 on Aug 17, 2013

가을에 쓰려고 떨어졌길래 미리 구입했어요.아이들 목욕후 아토피피부염 부위에 발라주는데 훨씬 덜 가려워해서 재구매했어요.보습은 오래가지는 않지만 가려워하눈데 좋네여.