8D

Posted by wminamuffin on Apr 12, 2013

It's a heavy oil, smells like nuts, it's great for dry skin, stretch marks, damaged hair (everybody is asking me how I take care of my hair). I just love it!.

I use it to shave my legs

Posted by 4774615826383569755 on Jun 10, 2013

and it is perfect for this use. It keeps moisture on my legs after that. Scent is sweet and very real. I tried to use it on my hair but left it too greasy even after washing and rinsing.

Nutty, but good

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Feb 04, 2013

Its got a very nutty smell, but its a nice oil and good price. Its supposed to be good for dry eyelashes and eyebrows.

une huile géniale pour les cheveux

Posted by 4889899304845813592 on Mar 05, 2013

j'adore cette huile pour les cheveux, les nourrit parfaitement avec une bonne odeur de noisettes grillées

like it

Posted by Reviewer1668689 on Oct 25, 2012

I bought this oil to make masks for my hair and this far I really like it; it's easy to wash off and leaves my hair sooo incredibly soft!

Nueces de macadamia

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Olor insuperable: puro y dulce, estupendo aceite para usar tras la ducha

Amazing!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 10, 2013

This is THE best hair oil! It smells so good compared to argan, avocado, EVOO or any other oil and most importantly it doesn't leave your hair greasy but sinks in really fast. I put a couple of drops in the ends of my hair at night and when I wake up there is no trace of the oil except for less dry ends. It has a nice and sublte nutty smell and has done wonders for my hair! Truly recommend this! Oh, and the bottle while last you for ages.

huele genial

Posted by BlancaOg on May 01, 2013

Huele genial, a frutos secos tostados. No es un olor dulce. Me va muy bien después de la ducha y retiralo con la toalla. Luego el olor se queda en la toalla también. Hummmmm!!!

amazing for the skin

Posted by 5531407777996475341 on Mar 20, 2014

love this products

It's ok

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

It's pretty great except for the scent...way too strong. Even grapefruit and orange essential oils can't help it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »