מצויין כמסיכה לשיער

Posted by 4732314833637615155 on Aug 07, 2015

אהבתי, בקבוק ענק. large size, used for hair

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2058538 on Feb 01, 2015

I love the taste of this oil. I cook my scrambled eggs each morning with a tablespoon of this oil and I swallow another tablespoon just because it tastes so good. I have not told my wife that it is great for her skin because I know I would run out of oil way too soon.

Super oil for damaged hair

Posted by Ivlanna on Oct 07, 2014

Wonderful oil, helps with damaged and dry hair.

The Best Macademia Oil

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 15, 2014

This is really great quality oil, one of their best oil compared to their other oil like almond or avocado (nothing special). It's not raw but has strong roasted nut scent. I make my cold process soap with high amount of this macademia nut oil for facial soap bar, makes excellent soap since it's not refined and cold processed. It's famous for line diminishing and cell rejyuvinating effect, but as a facial oil I imagine the stronger scent maybe off putting, better to be mixed with other mild oil. I cook with this too since it's a food grade. It's really good, much healthier than olive or almond oil with excellent nut flavor. Their almond oil is nothing special compared to this one.

Lovely oil!

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Sep 02, 2014

I didnt expect to get such a huge bottle for such a small price, shipped so fast! I love the smell, the feel, the quality... this is defenetly one of the oils that will keep making its way back to my collection.

amazing for the skin

Posted by 5531407777996475341 on Mar 20, 2014

love this products

It's ok

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Aug 08, 2013

It's pretty great except for the scent...way too strong. Even grapefruit and orange essential oils can't help it.

Amazing!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 10, 2013

This is THE best hair oil! It smells so good compared to argan, avocado, EVOO or any other oil and most importantly it doesn't leave your hair greasy but sinks in really fast. I put a couple of drops in the ends of my hair at night and when I wake up there is no trace of the oil except for less dry ends. It has a nice and sublte nutty smell and has done wonders for my hair! Truly recommend this! Oh, and the bottle while last you for ages.

I use it to shave my legs

Posted by 4774615826383569755 on Jun 10, 2013

and it is perfect for this use. It keeps moisture on my legs after that. Scent is sweet and very real. I tried to use it on my hair but left it too greasy even after washing and rinsing.

huele genial

Posted by BlancaOg on May 01, 2013

Huele genial, a frutos secos tostados. No es un olor dulce. Me va muy bien después de la ducha y retiralo con la toalla. Luego el olor se queda en la toalla también. Hummmmm!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »