Good value, effect product, useful in many ways

Posted by 5477680638569903795 on Jul 22, 2012

Obviously this is not a product for internal consumption, but that said, it lends itself well to every external application I've tried so far. It's a great value, too. If you are using it for foot baths or hair rinses, it will last you a long, long time. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that there are no instructions as to how much to use for any given application; for example, although it suggests you should use it for hair, it doesn't say, "dissolve 2 tablespoons in 2 liters of water" or anything like that. It took quite a bit of internet research to come up with that formula.

mag

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Mar 02, 2013

Not sure how to review this... it sure is magnesium!

Fast service and delivery

Posted by 4953891129587234500 on Mar 31, 2015

Product review: I spray on my scalp twice to three times a week. I see some improvement. More baby hair growing. This is the second time I'm ordering the product. First time was last year in August. Noticed that the price has increased slightly. :(

ok!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been using it every night in a foot bath for my chronic fatigue syndrome. It feels nice, but it didn't energize me as good as the magnesium oil

Aches away

Posted by 5557273887390567554 on Oct 02, 2014

Good for bath and as a spray on

magnesium flakes

Posted by 5224165017149737150 on Apr 08, 2015

I like the product. It makes my skin soft and relaxing.

Great product

Posted by 5528634319010217476 on Oct 29, 2015

Helps my son with his eczema, better than Epsom salt.

It does the job

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I make mag oil from these flakes and it works well. I did notice it helps restlessness if applied prior to going to bed and I now use it everyday after I shower as a full body spray. Downside my skin tastes like salt and that is slightly annoying but tolerable.

Do not know

Posted by shurikenn on Nov 09, 2015

I bought the wrong , I thought I could drink , so have not used in the immersion bath.

Make your own magnesium oil using this product. Haz tu propio aceite de Magnesio sin pagar un ojo a la cara por aceites de este tipo en el mercado.

Posted by 5171595573684317038 on Aug 01, 2016

This product is just great. I use it to make my own magnesium oil.