Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Nov 03, 2011

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

Some good... some really bad.

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on May 02, 2016

OK so the good. I bought this for my partner who put her back out. She said that this relieved the muscle spasm pain by about 80 % and was almost as effective as Voltarin gel. I also bought it to help with my own sleep. Because it helped me fall asleep I used it each night before bed. I did help with sleep. However, within about two weeks, I had very bad ringing in my ears, a feeling of pressure in my ears, high sensitivity to sound and light, felt extrememly fatigued and nauseous. My skin became red and blotchy on my face. I lost a week of work because I was barely able to get myself out of bed. After a while it clicked that it was the magnesium spray that was doing it. Googled and sure enough, those are the symptoms of magnesium overdose. I stopped using it and felt much better within 24 hours and fine within a few days. My face is still red and blotchy.

Magnesium oil

Posted by 5264696410771185107 on Jul 22, 2013

well all I can say is that it did the opposite of what was expectd. I put it on to treat my acne spots and reduce them but instead I got a bunch of acne and those strange rashes. I thought it would help but I guess it doesn't work with everybody!

mag oil

Posted by 5183270187689667245 on Dec 18, 2013

The spray pump on both bottles didn't work so I had to pour it in my hand to use. The oil was good just not the bottles

water that take ages to absorb

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Feb 12, 2014

leaves me skin white and very dry

Did not work as a deo for me

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I had high expectations. But to me this is inferior to crystal deodorants. I haven't noticed any effects of the magnesium either on my over all Health. I'll just use it up. But maybe it is good for specific illnesses och for those defficient?

Didn't not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2388433 on Oct 07, 2014

It irritates my skin, specially if I use it as a deodorant. And I don't have a particularly sensory skin ...

Itchy skin

Posted by Reviewer2624260 on Jan 22, 2015

It makes mine and wife's skin super itchy.

Broken bottle

Posted by Reviewer3163146 on Jan 25, 2015

I hope this works but won't know until I can find another bottle to switch out for the broken pump I received.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2679088 on Feb 16, 2015

I haven't decided if the product is delivering what i expected. I haven't used it for a long period of time. It does burn and itch on parts of my skin. But the reason I gave it only 2 stars is that the spray pump stopped working almost right away. I have done all the things to unclog a spay pump and it doesn't unclog. So I have to pour a little out in my hand and apply it that way. Annoying. I may try other brands after this is finished.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »