have reordered many times

Posted by Reviewer3070429 on Mar 24, 2016

I brush my teeth with this ( just spray on toothbrush) then dip in mr. magic toothpowder..NO PLAQUE..ever and no pockets. I also spray on body and it relaxes muscles. my husband uses it for charley horses in legs...we keep this all over the house ...love it!!

Great product

Posted by 5125922549622535530 on Feb 16, 2016

I spray on the soles of my feet before bed and my sleep has greatly improved! I'm up in the breastfeeding baby and while I'm not getting more sleep than before I'm much more refreshed in the morning.

Natural Deodorant

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I read that this magnesium oil could be used as a deodorant and so I decided to give it a try. I just don't want to continue using deodorants that contain aluminium which is carcinogenic. I noticed that it is not as effective if I don't spray enough (<3 pumps each armpit) and let the oil dry before wearing my clothes. Although it is called an oil, it doesn't look oily nor does it make your skin greasy. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this natural deodorant.

Posted by 5382305760461365060 on Dec 30, 2015

pleased

Posted by 5063699686631560122 on Dec 12, 2015

I bought this before I realised you could make your own. It makes the skin feel a bit sticky, but not dirty, as is like salt. It is absorbed into the skin more easily than magnesium pills, but if you spray it on your body, do it in a wam room, it's much more pleasant.

One Of The Best Forms Of Magnesium

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Nov 30, 2015

Easy to use and really relaxes those aching muscles! Magnesium deficiency is very common. The magnesium content in food has been declining steadily beacause of depletion of minerals in our soils. No wonder so many people suffer from fatigue, weakness, personality changes, muscle contractions and cramps, all signs of magnesium deficiency. Only 30 - 40 % of the dietary magnesium consumed is typically absorbed by the body. Tested levels of absorption of oral magnesium supplements vary from only 4 % to about 50 % absorbed. Magnesium chloride has high bioavailability due to its superior solubility in water . Trials have shown that transdermal magnesium therapy can increase magnesium levels up to five times faster than traditional tablets or capsules. This Life Flo Health magnesium oil acts fast. You can feel a nice tingling sensation. Sufficient magnesium will be absorbed in 20 - 30 minutes time. If wanted skin can be washed after that. I do not always wash away the salt left behind but then you will have to do the laudry more often. Good working kidneys will excrete any excess magnesium not needed by your body. No need to worry about getting too much magnesium. I am using my second bottle of this wonderful magnesium oil and bought also the Sports version which is even nicer to apply, I think. I can warmly recommend both Life Flo Health Magnesium Oil Sprays! You are warmly welcome to read my other product reviews too by clicking my name above. I would appreciate the push of a "Yes" button below if you thought this review was helpful to you. Thank you very much and enjoy your iHerb shopping!

Good product

Posted by 5648229699782640814 on Nov 26, 2015

Good for Body pain and muscular sprain

Great!, two uses - deodorant and supplement

Posted by 4963480733413953944 on Nov 17, 2015

I am happy with this product knowing i can use it as a deodorant, it is effective :) and also i am getting my magnesium supplement at the same time. I can spray it on the feet at night for better sleep for all in family as well if need be. Easy to use packaging and great price.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1034628 on Sep 24, 2015

Works as deodorant, mix with a little lotion under arms.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1559282 on Aug 16, 2015

Works good on my joints problems!