It burns!

Posted by SUV082 on Mar 22, 2012

I just started using this and what a burning feeling every time! But I read somewhere that if it iches and burns at first, it's as your body is so low in magnesium and should get better when you have enough magnesium. I hope so, if not, I can't use this :(

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on May 30, 2012

Magnesium chloride for absorbability. Good product for topical use, leaves a white salt film. Very salty product.

Good magnesium source

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Oct 16, 2012

Applying magnesium oil before bed has improved night-time leg cramps.

OK Product!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jun 22, 2012

Seems to do it's job as mentioned... but burns at times when applied. People with sensitive skin would probably have this burning sensation.

Time needed for it to be absorbed.

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Jun 09, 2014

Usually epsom salt soak with essential oils but find it time consuming and troublesome sometimes - boil water, prepare basin etc. Was glad that spray is available. This take 10-15mins to be absorbed so better not apply before bedtime. It give a light stinking heated n itchy feeling for a short while before skin feels normal. It floats on skin for some time. Find if shower after application, the skin feels nice n soft.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by 5501084931162852718 on Jun 23, 2014

So far, I can feel this product working and its a good product.

Really good price

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 28, 2014

This is a great price for magnesium oil. It doesn't seem to be the highest quality I've tried, but it's great value for money. I use it for sore muscles and as another way to boost my magnesium levels. I have IBS, and I find that putting it on every other day is a useful addition to my routine for managing it.

Good stuff

Posted by 5240107565943905689 on Jul 16, 2014

If you can put up with the first 30 mins of itchiness I have found my heart to beat more regularly with this product.

Pure Magnesium Oil

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 20, 2014

I am using it regularly based on advice by reviews at iHerb and online reports.

Works, but sticky in tropical climate

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Oct 05, 2014

This oil seems to work, but is unbearable after about 20 minutes as it becomes both powdery and sticky in tropical weather. Best washed off after 20 minutes. Like many says, it stings you. I'm still not past the stage where that happens.