Good for Aches & Pains

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

Magnesium deficiency is an often overlooked problem. I use this daily, spraying it on my neck & shoulders to 'get the kinks out'. It leaves a little sticky feeling but that can be rinsed off after rubbing it in well. I tried it as an underarm deodorant but it felt too sticky. Overall a super product!

Love it, have already ordered second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Sure it makes me sleepy. Plus last week had tummy pain, applied the oil and within minutes it was gone.

Dry Magnesium Bath

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This is a great replacement for those who don't feel like soaking in epsom salts. this form is also great for those who don't metabolize sulfate properly. this is my preferred form of magnesium, i have used this and the other brands and this works just as well..

Helps to prevent leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought the spray after reading that it might help with painful leg cramps, which I suffer from after (or sometimes during) working out. For the past 3 weeks I have been spraying this oil onto my legs when I come out of the shower post-exercise. As a result I have not had to endure any cramps, even after very gruelling workouts (CrossFit). Would highly recommend this to anyone with similar problems, it seems to be much more effective than the magnesium supplements I used to take for the same problem. The spray sometimes stings a little on freshly shaved legs, but other than that I've not encountered any problems with it. And even the mild stinging disappears quite quickly.

Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Nov 03, 2011

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

UNACCEPTABLE! Product has no shrink wrap whatsoever! Use at your own risk!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2013

This is unacceptable! This LIQUID product is sold by the company without any seal of protection whatsoever. No plastic to tear off on the outside, no foil seal on the inside, nothing at all! In this day and age this is unacceptable, there's no way to know if it has been tempered with. For this reason, I cannot consider Life Flo aka Seychelles Organics neither a responsible nor reputable company at all. After months of waiting for the supply to be replenished, this is a huge disappointment as, having severe MCS I cannot risk using it! After the Tylenol tempering scare of the 1980's I am shocked that there's a company with such little care for their customers to distribute a product that anyone at any time could temper with. I'd like to add that iHerb did a wonderful job of packaging and sealed the cap to the bottle with tape and put it in a ziploc-type baggy. iHerb is awesome. I'm sure this product is too, but the marketing geniuses who thought this was an acceptable way to sell liquid supplements in the 2000's... not so much! 1 star is for the product as received, I can't comment on the oil. I would encourage anyone who reads this to call the company and demand they change their ways and act responsibly towards the consummer and, ultimately, protect themselves in doing so. I can't imagine if I had bought this for a gift, there's no way I would risk someone getting an adverse reaction and then coming after me because I gifted them with an unsealed product.

Relief from Morning Sickness!!!

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

Magnesium oil is the ONLY product that helped me with morning sickness! I took an online class about nutrition designed for pregnant women, (Beautiful Babies, taught by Kristen Michaelis), that suggested that morning sickness is caused by a magnesium deficiency. Unfortunately, it is difficult to absorb magnesium when you are already pregnant. It is recommended to build up your magnesium reserves BEFORE you get pregnant. If you are already pregnant, you can find some relief by using magnesium spray. Apparently, the body will absorb it through the skin. I had morning sickness, and I used this magnesium oil, and it worked for me. I read that there are other vitamins that help absorb the magnesium, (vitamin B6, A, and vitamin D). I also learned a lot about the benefits of magnesium by reading a book called "The Magnesium Miracle", by Carolyn Dean. Most of us are deficient in this essential mineral because it has been depleted in the soil by unsustainable farming. This is a FANTASTIC product! I will order it again!

Works great as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 05, 2012

That's not really what I bought it for, but it does a great job at that while providing me with some extra magnesium, win-win in my book. Also a heads up to other iherb'ers out there: This product is far superior to the Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, which was ok, but for us guys that sweat more easily Life Flo Health Magnesium oil is the way to go.

Mixed feeling about this

Posted by odereviews on Jan 14, 2013

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.

Absorbs well but itchy

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 06, 2012

I think it absorbs good, likely better than the pill forms, but this causes very annoying itching and almost burning like sensation under my arm pits when I use it as deodorant.. It does that 6 time outta 10... Doesnt cause that effect every time, nor in anyone else in my house hold who's used it, perhaps I just have a different reaction to it... Placed anywhere else on my skin doesnt cause that effect either strangely...