Works great as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 05, 2012

That's not really what I bought it for, but it does a great job at that while providing me with some extra magnesium, win-win in my book. Also a heads up to other iherb'ers out there: This product is far superior to the Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, which was ok, but for us guys that sweat more easily Life Flo Health Magnesium oil is the way to go.

Absorbs well but itchy

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 06, 2012

I think it absorbs good, likely better than the pill forms, but this causes very annoying itching and almost burning like sensation under my arm pits when I use it as deodorant.. It does that 6 time outta 10... Doesnt cause that effect every time, nor in anyone else in my house hold who's used it, perhaps I just have a different reaction to it... Placed anywhere else on my skin doesnt cause that effect either strangely...

Bottle Has No Security Seal

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

A convenient single-ingredient product for external use, make sure your skin is not cut or it will sting. You can always add distilled water to make it less concentrated. Works great as a deodorant, a good alternative to clays, most deodorants have undesirable ingredients.

Brilliant, Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2347846 on Jul 25, 2011

I was unsure that this product would work but it does, i spray this on my knees and the pain subsides!

Awesome!~

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Oct 31, 2012

Great product. It itched and smarted the kids so I made them up a more diluted one which stopped that.

new for me

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Aug 19, 2013

this one is new to me, I do take magnesium pills but thought this would work better as it absorb in the skin. I have Fibromyalgia and magnesium helps with the muscles. For me.

So happy!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I have trouble absorbing magnesium because of heavy metal problems. This is a life saver! It is very calming and works quickly. I have to use it everyday along with magnesium supplements.

Posted by Marishkaaa on Sep 04, 2012

I use for my hair to cleanse the skin of the head instead of the salt scrub.. I like it! Dandruff is less.

Can't be without it!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

This is almost too amazing to be real! I was having really bad knee pain and hip pain and decided to give this a try and WOW! It works! I have told everyone I know about it and everyone who has tried it told me they love it! My friend who does crossfit sprays her legs and arms after her workout and she says it has made a huge difference to her recovery time. My mom loves it as a deodorant. Oh and I use it also on the bottom of my feet after my bath at night and it really seems to help me sleep better.

Great For Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Oct 23, 2012

Life Flo Magnesium Oil comes from ancient, underground sea which is pure and that is very important. Otherwise, there may be contaimination and high mercury levels which is toxic to your body.