So many uses

Posted by 4696101441883056747 on Aug 12, 2013

I love this product and have only just started to uncover the many uses it has. So impressed, I am even giving a bottle to a friend as a birthday present.

Good product

Posted by 5119888688529209179 on Aug 14, 2013

Stung when I applied to my underarms. However, slept like a baby the first night I applied.

nice

Posted by 5673051128040968493 on Sep 24, 2013

this really helps

sport

Posted by 5193655929134591291 on Nov 07, 2013

könnyƱ használni,most próbáljuk a hatását!!!

Easy to use

Posted by 5363227363170317213 on Nov 08, 2013

Good

ok

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

Seems ok, no obvious effects. The skin on forearm got a bit red and irritated though on occasion.

Great Muscle Reliever

Posted by Reviewer1899963 on Jun 10, 2016

I bought this as a trial. I use this after a particularly tough session at the gym when my calf muscles felt tight. No leg cramps that night. I do find it a little greasy though but otherwise great product.

Good for the price

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Jun 15, 2016

Good price. You have to spot test it though I was using it under my arms because you can use it as a natural deodorant, but one of my armpits reacted to it with a rash.

Very good deodorant

Posted by 5320071455825537089 on Jun 23, 2016

I first heard about using this oil as a deodorant from reading the other reviews here on iHerb, and wanted to try it right away. So far, I'm very happy with the results! It is light and pretty much odorless, and seems to keep underarm odor at bay all day long. It seems like it might even have a little bit of an antiperspirant effect, but I can't say for sure. It doesn't seem to leave any residue at all on my clothes. Those who have sensitive skin may want to be careful, though. For the first few days of use, the oil stung and itched significantly when I put it on my underarms. After about a week, I stopped having that reaction.

good product...easy to use

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this product to help with my Chronic Fatigue that I have suffered with for 4-5 years. It was recommended by a friend. It has no scent, but it slightly oily (which absorbs). I use it after my baths. It does sting a little, but nothing compared to the injections. I like this transdermal alternative. It works great! I couldn't give it 5 stars because the sprayer didn't work from the beginning. I just transferred it to another sprayer I had.