Magnesium Oil

Posted by 5501084931162852718 on Jun 23, 2014

So far, I can feel this product working and its a good product.

Really good price

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 28, 2014

This is a great price for magnesium oil. It doesn't seem to be the highest quality I've tried, but it's great value for money. I use it for sore muscles and as another way to boost my magnesium levels. I have IBS, and I find that putting it on every other day is a useful addition to my routine for managing it.

Good stuff

Posted by 5240107565943905689 on Jul 16, 2014

If you can put up with the first 30 mins of itchiness I have found my heart to beat more regularly with this product.

Pure Magnesium Oil

Posted by 4811971747363430666 on Jul 20, 2014

I am using it regularly based on advice by reviews at iHerb and online reports.

Works, but sticky in tropical climate

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Oct 05, 2014

This oil seems to work, but is unbearable after about 20 minutes as it becomes both powdery and sticky in tropical weather. Best washed off after 20 minutes. Like many says, it stings you. I'm still not past the stage where that happens.

Irritates the skin BUT i think it works as i tend to sleep a little better when i use it.

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 07, 2014

Would buy again.

Great product!

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

If you're looking for a good magnesium oil, this is worth considering! It's high quality and the price makes it very affordable and it lasts a long time, even with daily use! The only thing I would say is to be warned about using it on broken skin (or freshly shaved areas). It is essentially a salt after all so it will sting.

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä

Good, seems to work.

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 15, 2015

I am happy with this spray. Although it itches a bit for when I use it more then once on the same day. I guess this is because of the salt in it. But this is only in my neck. I also use it on my legs and there I have no problems. It says to spray 4-5 times on a spot, but that can be 2-3 times. I guess you can use this bottle for quite a long time. Happy with it.

Very good product