Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Reviews 4-star

ok

Posted by Reviewer2928484 From Singapore on Dec 30, 2013

Seems ok, no obvious effects. The skin on forearm got a bit red and irritated though on occasion.

effective mag oil

Posted by Reviewer1225616 From California on Jan 05, 2014

I like life flo mag oil even though it is somewhat harsher than Ancient Minerals mag oil. It costs less though, and I haven't had any problems with it. I mostly use it as an evening spray for legs, arms and feet. It helps with sleep, and restores any magnesium deficiency in a few months of regular use.

good product...easy to use

Posted by 5124059578769516150 on Jan 14, 2014

I bought this product to help with my Chronic Fatigue that I have suffered with for 4-5 years. It was recommended by a friend. It has no scent, but it slightly oily (which absorbs). I use it after my baths. It does sting a little, but nothing compared to the injections. I like this transdermal alternative. It works great! I couldn't give it 5 stars because the sprayer didn't work from the beginning. I just transferred it to another sprayer I had.

Great for better sleep

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Jan 18, 2014

This product has helped with improving my sleep quality and pain in tender points from fibomyalgia. I spray five sprays directly into each shoulder and rub then spay another five sprays elsewhere on the body it is also useful as a anti perspirant too. Tried it on the face for TMJ but it stung so bad had to wipe it off so be careful on the delicate areas of the body.

great

Posted by Reviewer2202261 From Australia on Mar 20, 2014

greta stuff for muscles recovery