New To iHerb?

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Great as antiperspirant but stings like hell!

Posted by fromstrawtomore on Sep 18, 2012

This is possibly the best underarm antiperspirant, either natural or chemical, I have ever used. Three sprays under each arm provides fantastic resistance to sweating. Using this magnesium oil elsewhere on the body is more problematic because it STINGS and BURNS quite a lot. So I have two pump packs, one 100% pure for use as an antiperspirant and one diluted 1:2 (oil:water) for muscles. Even with that dilution it stings, but it's tolerable.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 25, 2012

This stuff is really good and STRONG!. I can't use it by itself because it burns like crazy where my skin is broken. On my legs its fine, by itself, and it really reduces numbness, fatigue and muscles cramps. I use it more as a preventative treatment. I also use it on my face in my moisturiser, and love it, it helps to heal my acne and skin with one pump. Top stuff! will by again.

Great product!

Posted by 5646828272190118571 on Nov 25, 2012

After taking very expensive fizzy magnesium powered drink orally, for years, that may or may not be spread evenly throughout the body. This product allows me to absorb magnesium directly through my skin and has the added benefits of softening the skin, stopping all skin itching and being an excellent deodorant while also being extremely low cost and long lasting!

Surprised at how effective it is as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2012

I didn't actually buy this to use as a deodorant, but tried it after I read that it could be used as such. This is by far the best aluminium-free deodorant option I have ever found. Also really good as a massage oil for sore muscles - it is nice and slippery and goes a long way.

Good stuff

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Nov 14, 2012

I've tried so many other deodorants/anti-perspirant products, also baking soda for natural alternatives - but this is by far the best. I sweat less from the pits and smells natural. It's a great way to add magnesium intake for the body too. Each spray feels hot to the skin. It stings from the start with just one spray. By now I've upped it to two sprays for each, still stings but very little. From that two sprays each per day I can stand for 24 hours even with workouts. Very happy find!