Dry Magnesium Bath

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

This is a great replacement for those who don't feel like soaking in epsom salts. this form is also great for those who don't metabolize sulfate properly. this is my preferred form of magnesium, i have used this and the other brands and this works just as well..

Wow!

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

Works for chronic muscle pain and even sprains. Has biting sensation when applied but goes away after awhile and after washing off. Have to wait if it helps in clearing artery and strengthening bones! Great if you are magnesium deficient as it will be absorped easily through your skin.

Good for Aches & Pains

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 13, 2013

Magnesium deficiency is an often overlooked problem. I use this daily, spraying it on my neck & shoulders to 'get the kinks out'. It leaves a little sticky feeling but that can be rinsed off after rubbing it in well. I tried it as an underarm deodorant but it felt too sticky. Overall a super product!

Love it, have already ordered second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012

Sure it makes me sleepy. Plus last week had tummy pain, applied the oil and within minutes it was gone.

Mixed feeling about this

Posted by odereviews on Jan 14, 2013

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.

Absorbs well but itchy

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 06, 2012

I think it absorbs good, likely better than the pill forms, but this causes very annoying itching and almost burning like sensation under my arm pits when I use it as deodorant.. It does that 6 time outta 10... Doesnt cause that effect every time, nor in anyone else in my house hold who's used it, perhaps I just have a different reaction to it... Placed anywhere else on my skin doesnt cause that effect either strangely...

Not as Good as Ancient Minerals.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Nov 03, 2011

Loved the price but not the product. My muscles noticeably feel less stiff and achy when I use the Ancient Minerals product and I did not get that sensation with this at all.

Relief from Morning Sickness!!!

Posted by khessel on Jul 26, 2012

Magnesium oil is the ONLY product that helped me with morning sickness! I took an online class about nutrition designed for pregnant women, (Beautiful Babies, taught by Kristen Michaelis), that suggested that morning sickness is caused by a magnesium deficiency. Unfortunately, it is difficult to absorb magnesium when you are already pregnant. It is recommended to build up your magnesium reserves BEFORE you get pregnant. If you are already pregnant, you can find some relief by using magnesium spray. Apparently, the body will absorb it through the skin. I had morning sickness, and I used this magnesium oil, and it worked for me. I read that there are other vitamins that help absorb the magnesium, (vitamin B6, A, and vitamin D). I also learned a lot about the benefits of magnesium by reading a book called "The Magnesium Miracle", by Carolyn Dean. Most of us are deficient in this essential mineral because it has been depleted in the soil by unsustainable farming. This is a FANTASTIC product! I will order it again!

Bottle Has No Security Seal

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

A convenient single-ingredient product for external use, make sure your skin is not cut or it will sting. You can always add distilled water to make it less concentrated. Works great as a deodorant, a good alternative to clays, most deodorants have undesirable ingredients.

Faulty bottle

Posted by Reviewer2892356 on Feb 27, 2014

Just opened this for first time use. There was no outward damage to the product, but upon trying to use the applicator it seems clogged? Tried shaking the bottle and unscrewing to rinse the applicator tube but nothing helped. Anyways, just dabbed and rubbed the oil on my skin. Definitely a bit itchy, I just hit legs hard at the gym so we'll see if it helps reduce muscle soreness. Also, not happy about them not releasing their testing results to prove there are no heavy metals within.