Good

Posted by 94Tina on May 07, 2015

Good

Use this EVERY DAY

Posted by ZahraInLaSahara on May 06, 2015

This is my 3rd or 4th Bottle, HOT tips is to spray it on your hands over the sink or a towel as the spray residue is slippery on the bathroom floor. Spray on hands and rub them together, then rub the oil on the most absorbent places on the body, like the backs of the knees & lower back and I put on my shoulders and neck (as that is where most of my pain is). Good for those who suffer cramp as well as Magnesium is known to be better absorbed into the body topically and not internally.

Highly recommended

Posted by 4643260381288247499 on May 01, 2015

Soon as I got my parcel I sprayed some on my feet. I promptly fell asleep and had the best nap ever Same with last night. Also noticed a scratch that had healed but still visible has faded incredibly after one spray I did not experience any itching at all. Sprayed my whole body with no discomfort at all Recommending this to all

Very good product

Posted by 5573773562334853950 on Apr 28, 2015

Good product

Magnesium Oil

Posted by 5346744646320751242 on Apr 24, 2015

A truely lovely product.

Pure stuff

Posted by WinDieselJeans on Apr 23, 2015

Since I'm suffering a condition with my both legs which makes me get up during nights this spray has been very helpful to ease that restlessness. The product is way better than the pharmacies offer here in N. Europe.

Magnesium Oil

Posted by 5133725982453446684 on Apr 15, 2015

I got the item for my friend, she said it didn't really work for her. Thank you.

Good, seems to work.

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 15, 2015

I am happy with this spray. Although it itches a bit for when I use it more then once on the same day. I guess this is because of the salt in it. But this is only in my neck. I also use it on my legs and there I have no problems. It says to spray 4-5 times on a spot, but that can be 2-3 times. I guess you can use this bottle for quite a long time. Happy with it.

Easy to use