Mixed feeling about this

Posted by odereviews on Jan 14, 2013

Life Flo's magnesium oil (Spray) does work (I was a bit skeptic about this first). It relieves neck/shoulder/back pain quickly, but you need to wash your hands carefully after using magnesium oil. Also make sure you have a healthy skin (no rash, wounds etc.) before applying this. This is cheaply priced magnesium oil, and it last for long. If you are looking for quick help for neck/shoulder pains, you might want to test this combined with magnesium citrate.

Absorbs well but itchy

Posted by 4711591714654111854 on Nov 06, 2012

I think it absorbs good, likely better than the pill forms, but this causes very annoying itching and almost burning like sensation under my arm pits when I use it as deodorant.. It does that 6 time outta 10... Doesnt cause that effect every time, nor in anyone else in my house hold who's used it, perhaps I just have a different reaction to it... Placed anywhere else on my skin doesnt cause that effect either strangely...

Brilliant, Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2347846 on Jul 25, 2011

I was unsure that this product would work but it does, i spray this on my knees and the pain subsides!

Awesome!~

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Oct 31, 2012

Great product. It itched and smarted the kids so I made them up a more diluted one which stopped that.

So happy!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I have trouble absorbing magnesium because of heavy metal problems. This is a life saver! It is very calming and works quickly. I have to use it everyday along with magnesium supplements.

new for me

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Aug 19, 2013

this one is new to me, I do take magnesium pills but thought this would work better as it absorb in the skin. I have Fibromyalgia and magnesium helps with the muscles. For me.

Bottle Has No Security Seal

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Jul 22, 2012

A convenient single-ingredient product for external use, make sure your skin is not cut or it will sting. You can always add distilled water to make it less concentrated. Works great as a deodorant, a good alternative to clays, most deodorants have undesirable ingredients.

Posted by Marishkaaa on Sep 04, 2012

I use for my hair to cleanse the skin of the head instead of the salt scrub.. I like it! Dandruff is less.

Great For Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Oct 23, 2012

Life Flo Magnesium Oil comes from ancient, underground sea which is pure and that is very important. Otherwise, there may be contaimination and high mercury levels which is toxic to your body.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer2087439 on Dec 21, 2012

This was the best price of magnesium oil on iherb. I have been spraying some on my body after a shower in the evening before bed. Sometimes it stings sometimes it doesnt but it does not sting bad at all.