Faulty bottle

Posted by Reviewer2892356 on Feb 27, 2014

Just opened this for first time use. There was no outward damage to the product, but upon trying to use the applicator it seems clogged? Tried shaking the bottle and unscrewing to rinse the applicator tube but nothing helped. Anyways, just dabbed and rubbed the oil on my skin. Definitely a bit itchy, I just hit legs hard at the gym so we'll see if it helps reduce muscle soreness. Also, not happy about them not releasing their testing results to prove there are no heavy metals within.

UNACCEPTABLE! Product has no shrink wrap whatsoever! Use at your own risk!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2013

This is unacceptable! This LIQUID product is sold by the company without any seal of protection whatsoever. No plastic to tear off on the outside, no foil seal on the inside, nothing at all! In this day and age this is unacceptable, there's no way to know if it has been tempered with. For this reason, I cannot consider Life Flo aka Seychelles Organics neither a responsible nor reputable company at all. After months of waiting for the supply to be replenished, this is a huge disappointment as, having severe MCS I cannot risk using it! After the Tylenol tempering scare of the 1980's I am shocked that there's a company with such little care for their customers to distribute a product that anyone at any time could temper with. I'd like to add that iHerb did a wonderful job of packaging and sealed the cap to the bottle with tape and put it in a ziploc-type baggy. iHerb is awesome. I'm sure this product is too, but the marketing geniuses who thought this was an acceptable way to sell liquid supplements in the 2000's... not so much! 1 star is for the product as received, I can't comment on the oil. I would encourage anyone who reads this to call the company and demand they change their ways and act responsibly towards the consummer and, ultimately, protect themselves in doing so. I can't imagine if I had bought this for a gift, there's no way I would risk someone getting an adverse reaction and then coming after me because I gifted them with an unsealed product.

new for me

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Aug 19, 2013

this one is new to me, I do take magnesium pills but thought this would work better as it absorb in the skin. I have Fibromyalgia and magnesium helps with the muscles. For me.

Works great as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2099360 on Jul 05, 2012

That's not really what I bought it for, but it does a great job at that while providing me with some extra magnesium, win-win in my book. Also a heads up to other iherb'ers out there: This product is far superior to the Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, which was ok, but for us guys that sweat more easily Life Flo Health Magnesium oil is the way to go.

Makes it easier to relax

Posted by Reviewer1393305 on Dec 09, 2011

I rub this magnesium oil on to my skin - for instance on legs, arms, abdomen. Great when I'm feeling stressed. Only side effect is that it may make dry skin itch. So I don't put it the same place every time, and I use moisturizer in between. To eat magnesium: Get some tablets. Be aware that there are many kinds and that you may need calcium as well.

Brilliant, Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2347846 on Jul 25, 2011

I was unsure that this product would work but it does, i spray this on my knees and the pain subsides!

Great For Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Oct 23, 2012

Life Flo Magnesium Oil comes from ancient, underground sea which is pure and that is very important. Otherwise, there may be contaimination and high mercury levels which is toxic to your body.

Awesome!~

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Oct 31, 2012

Great product. It itched and smarted the kids so I made them up a more diluted one which stopped that.

So happy!

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Aug 12, 2013

I have trouble absorbing magnesium because of heavy metal problems. This is a life saver! It is very calming and works quickly. I have to use it everyday along with magnesium supplements.

Some good... some really bad.

Posted by 5175626333368740103 on May 02, 2016

OK so the good. I bought this for my partner who put her back out. She said that this relieved the muscle spasm pain by about 80 % and was almost as effective as Voltarin gel. I also bought it to help with my own sleep. Because it helped me fall asleep I used it each night before bed. I did help with sleep. However, within about two weeks, I had very bad ringing in my ears, a feeling of pressure in my ears, high sensitivity to sound and light, felt extrememly fatigued and nauseous. My skin became red and blotchy on my face. I lost a week of work because I was barely able to get myself out of bed. After a while it clicked that it was the magnesium spray that was doing it. Googled and sure enough, those are the symptoms of magnesium overdose. I stopped using it and felt much better within 24 hours and fine within a few days. My face is still red and blotchy.