July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Flo Health, Pure Magnesium Oil, 8 oz (237 ml)

Surprised at how effective it is as a deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 18, 2012

I didn't actually buy this to use as a deodorant, but tried it after I read that it could be used as such. This is by far the best aluminium-free deodorant option I have ever found. Also really good as a massage oil for sore muscles - it is nice and slippery and goes a long way.

Miracle for Anxiety Attack!

Posted by Reviewer1703443 on Dec 20, 2011

I came to know about magnesium oil through reading The Transdermal Magnesium Therapy by Dr Mark. Sircus and The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Carolyn Dean. It happened that one morning i was having an anxiety attack. I did not want to take xanax, luckily i remember my magnesium oil. Anxiety attack was cured instantly in 30 minutes after applying some of it on my back. But you need to massage it in order to be more effectively absorbed. Thanks iherb!

miracle product

Posted by Denyse on Jul 29, 2012

this is amazing stuff. I use it for many reasons from a sore hip or joint. It also has been wonderful for diminishing calcium deposits on the skin.

Helps to prevent leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1510824 on Jun 07, 2012

I bought the spray after reading that it might help with painful leg cramps, which I suffer from after (or sometimes during) working out. For the past 3 weeks I have been spraying this oil onto my legs when I come out of the shower post-exercise. As a result I have not had to endure any cramps, even after very gruelling workouts (CrossFit). Would highly recommend this to anyone with similar problems, it seems to be much more effective than the magnesium supplements I used to take for the same problem. The spray sometimes stings a little on freshly shaved legs, but other than that I've not encountered any problems with it. And even the mild stinging disappears quite quickly.

Wow!

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

Works for chronic muscle pain and even sprains. Has biting sensation when applied but goes away after awhile and after washing off. Have to wait if it helps in clearing artery and strengthening bones! Great if you are magnesium deficient as it will be absorped easily through your skin.