Good, seems to work.

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 15, 2015

I am happy with this spray. Although it itches a bit for when I use it more then once on the same day. I guess this is because of the salt in it. But this is only in my neck. I also use it on my legs and there I have no problems. It says to spray 4-5 times on a spot, but that can be 2-3 times. I guess you can use this bottle for quite a long time. Happy with it.

Easy to use

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Apr 07, 2015

...but it ticles me.

ok

Posted by 5101983861006911087 on Mar 31, 2015

I will buy again

magnesium öljy

Posted by Finland- on Mar 30, 2015

Laadukas magnesium öljy. Suihkutan tarvittaessa olkapäille ja pohkeisiin ja annan vaikuttaa puolituntia ja pesen pois suihkussa.

Brilliant!

Posted by 5346580066875439047 on Mar 19, 2015

I love this spray magnesium! I know that I will be getting a good dose because spraying on the skin allows it to absorb quickly and get into my bloodstream. This is my first purchase from iHerb and it was so quick and easy that I will definitely be buying all my supplements here from now on.

Love

Posted by 5141051762811624741 on Mar 11, 2015

Really love this oil for rubbing on my back and my hands at the end of a long work day. I work in an office, so my back will sometimes get sore from poor posture in my office chair and my hands will sometimes feel strained or sore from typing (and possibly a bit of arthritis). When I rub this oil on my hands and back at the end of the day, it seems to really help relieve the soreness and thus helps me sleep a bit better.

magnesium oil

Posted by 5049297343973996037 on Mar 05, 2015

magnesium oil is great.

Magnesium oil

Posted by 4995767921080954461 on Mar 03, 2015

Good product although spray on bottle doesnt work,feels like its helping with knee pain

V Aho

Posted by Reviewer2784082 on Feb 20, 2015

Hyvä

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2679088 on Feb 16, 2015

I haven't decided if the product is delivering what i expected. I haven't used it for a long period of time. It does burn and itch on parts of my skin. But the reason I gave it only 2 stars is that the spray pump stopped working almost right away. I have done all the things to unclog a spay pump and it doesn't unclog. So I have to pour a little out in my hand and apply it that way. Annoying. I may try other brands after this is finished.