Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Life Flo Health, Pure Tamanu Oil, 1 fl oz (30 g)

A hair saviour

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Sep 18, 2011

It seems we're discovering new and exotic oils almost daily. I'd never heard of Tamanu Oil until stumbling upon it by accident on the IHerb website and am glad I did! It has a dark green colour plus a woody, tree-like scent but is colourless when rubbed in and sinks into skin very well. I've used it on my face as a night-time moisturiser and also on my hair. Where I'm currently living in Saudi Arabia, the salty tapwater is a nightmare! The combination of burning sun and salty water turns the hair into straw in no time! I'd despaired of finding anything to soothe my hair (even coconut oil didn't achieve the desired result). ....Enter Tamanu Oil!! At bedtime I rub a very small amount into my palms and gently apply to the lengths and ends of my hair. In the morning my hair feels smoother and more manageable. Over time I'm sure it will get better and better as I feel the Tamanu Oil is not just softening the hair but feeding it too. Only a tiny amount is required, so the bottle will last for years! Highly recommended.

THE REAL THING

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

Absolutely the real thing! I have been using pure and organic tamanu oil for some time and my skin loves it and looks better and better (and I'm 48). I can vouch for this particular oil. Try it- it's fantastic!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2792651 on Jan 07, 2011

I have eczema and this product is the best that I found so far.

LOVE THIS OIL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1739465 on Sep 08, 2010

I can't say enough about this product. I have had very dry facial skin since my late 30's, and my face is also extremely sensitive to products. I finally found a borage oil moisturizer that seemed to somewhat help; however, this product is so long lasting (I actually use it over top of my borage oil moisturizer) and gives my face a youthful glow. Now in my mid 40's, my face looks and feels so youthful because of this product. It also is great to use under makeup since it gives such a silky feel it helps makeup go on smoothly.

Tamanu, I love you!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Feb 07, 2011

This has got to be one of the nicest products I've put on my skin. I've been using it for around 3 weeks and have noticed a subtle but definite refining effect. Small blemishes I had have quickly healed (rather than their usual hanging around for too long) and the general appearance of my skin is smoother and much more even in tone. The side pleasure of this oil is it's scent – in a word, delicious.