New To iHerb?

Life Flo Health, Radiant Skin HA, Revitalizing Skin Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, 1.7 fl oz (50.3 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Nice cream...but

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Mar 30, 2011

I just received this order so can't do an indepth review...this is a more first impressions of review. The cream is packaged in a fairly beautiful acrylic jar, but the feeling of luxury kind of ends there. At first site the cream looks like a lumpy glob of cold porridge! I stirred it with a popsicle stick and applied some to my face. Luckily it only looks strange. It has the best hydrating effect of any cream I have EVER used. My skin felt fresh and plump. It has a slight odour, kind of a very mild pineapple...little strange but it doesn't last. I don't think you could beat the hydration this provides especially for the price. This could be packaged in an airless pump...much more hygenic, still looks elegant, and the customer wouldn't see the porridgey looking part!

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1760554 on Jun 29, 2011

I bought this for my mother. I saw her today after several weeks of her using the cream and her skin looks fantastic. I asked her what she had been using and she said the radiant skin cream. Her skin looks more youthful and dewy. in addition she says that she had an allergic itchy skin rash on her neck and the cream has helped to soothe and heal the skin. Now I am ordering this cream for myself!

Great cream but bad looking

Posted by 4789455814601559504 on May 25, 2014

This cream has rich, luxurious texture that makes my normal-to-combi skin feel very comfortable in the morning when applied in the evening. When I applied this at the first time I had slight irritation but then everything was ok. Yes, It looks bad, but the effect makes me not to pay attention on it. I will buy definitely again.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1884415 on Nov 30, 2011

I like this face cream. It smells great and is not oily at all. It does not leave any kind of film on my face so I believe it is being absorbed in to my skin. I would definitely buy this one again and the price is right.

Moisturiser

Posted by RoniDouglas on Mar 01, 2012

This is just the richest, most luxurious cream at such a small price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »