0 stars: please read about my experience before you buy this.

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on May 11, 2016

I used this cream for just two nights. I then broke out into a terrible rash. I have white bumps on my face and red splotches on my neck. I'm itchy and my skin is constantly stinging. I went to the doctor and she told me retinol is a medicine and is best prescribed by a doctor. Since many creams are only 0.05%-0.5%, I should've known 1% is too strong. I urge anyone interested in this cream to talk to a doctor first and then test a small area of skin. I'm now on oral medication and applying a cortisone cream. I'll have further treatment done this weekend. This cream has cost me over $100 in skin damage/repair. :*(

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 04, 2012

Stains the clothes yellow! You have to avoid your eyes and be careful. After using it for about a week, my skin suddenly my skin started to dry out dramatically and it burned like.. It's no regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are really convinced about the benefits of retinol A.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Sep 01, 2011

I regret buying it.I have severe rashes on my face and my skin started peeling off. I just used it 2 times. It took two weeks for my skin to come to normal condition.

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.

Had a bad reaction to this product

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Jun 06, 2016

I highly recommend you to patch test before using this product. I had high expectation for this, and was really looking forward to it... but my face broke out really badly after two days of using it.

부작용으로 고생중 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Reviewer1683612 on Nov 15, 2012

콩알만큼 바르래서 진짜 조금 발랐는데 볼 부위 피부가 벗겨지네요 ㅠㅠㅠ 따갑고 쓰라리고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 예민한 피부라고 생각해 본 적 없는데 피부 약하신 분은 조심하세요 ㅠㅠ

Accuracy of product

Posted by Reviewer2709413 on May 17, 2015

This is not contain 1% active ingredient. I use .1% product it was more accurate and worked. This did not work at all. I would have return it if i did not ha ve to pay for shipping. For me wate of money

Bad experience with this item

Posted by 4722420069605364577 on Jul 21, 2015

I developed a red dry rash from using this cream. The cream is yellow and grainy and looks like bad mustard. I don't know if this is how it is supposed to look or if it is rancid. I had to quit using it because of the itchy rash. I would definitely not recommend this item.

---