Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Bad product - Mal producto

Posted by 4618743383735331308 on Oct 14, 2015

I wanted try retinol A in high concentration. I knew retinol A acts cleaning the firsts layers of skin. But this cream burn my skin, and i don't feel any benefits. If you want the benefits of vitamin A in your skin, use creams with retinoic acid not with retinol A. Although if you decide use this cream, use only by night. --- Quería probar retinol A en alta concentración. Sabía que el retinol A actúa limpiando las primeras capas de la piel. Pero esta crema solo quema mi piel, y no siento ningún beneficio. Si deseas los beneficios de la vitamina A en tu piel, usa cremas con ácido retinoico no con retinol A. Aunque si usted decide utilizar esta crema, usela sólo por la noche.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Sep 01, 2011

I regret buying it.I have severe rashes on my face and my skin started peeling off. I just used it 2 times. It took two weeks for my skin to come to normal condition.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 04, 2012

Stains the clothes yellow! You have to avoid your eyes and be careful. After using it for about a week, my skin suddenly my skin started to dry out dramatically and it burned like.. It's no regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are really convinced about the benefits of retinol A.

부작용으로 고생중 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Reviewer1683612 on Nov 15, 2012

콩알만큼 바르래서 진짜 조금 발랐는데 볼 부위 피부가 벗겨지네요 ㅠㅠㅠ 따갑고 쓰라리고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 예민한 피부라고 생각해 본 적 없는데 피부 약하신 분은 조심하세요 ㅠㅠ

Accuracy of product

Posted by Reviewer2709413 on May 17, 2015

This is not contain 1% active ingredient. I use .1% product it was more accurate and worked. This did not work at all. I would have return it if i did not ha ve to pay for shipping. For me wate of money

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »