Life Flo Health, Retinol A 1%, Advanced Revitalization Cream, 1.7 oz (50 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Hate it!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Apr 07, 2013

I just got this cream, have been using it for a week, and really don't like it. Not quite sure what it's supposed to be doing because at first it seemed to do absolutely nothing, actually, made me break out immediately after first use. Since it didn't seem to irritate my skin I continued to use it (which is probably more often than they said to apply it). After something like 4 days my skin started peeling all of a sudden, broke out all over, and it's burning and peeling like I'm sunburnt. I would have used as directed, but it literally felt like it did nothing, and then boom. Bottom like - it doesn't tighten, does not improve the appearance of skin (again, made me break out), literally no improvement from this cream). I would not buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 From Norway on Jan 04, 2012

Stains the clothes yellow! You have to avoid your eyes and be careful. After using it for about a week, my skin suddenly my skin started to dry out dramatically and it burned like.. It's no regular moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you are really convinced about the benefits of retinol A.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Sep 01, 2011

I regret buying it.I have severe rashes on my face and my skin started peeling off. I just used it 2 times. It took two weeks for my skin to come to normal condition.

부작용으로 고생중 ㅠㅠ

Posted by Reviewer1683612 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 15, 2012

콩알만큼 바르래서 진짜 조금 발랐는데 볼 부위 피부가 벗겨지네요 ㅠㅠㅠ 따갑고 쓰라리고 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 예민한 피부라고 생각해 본 적 없는데 피부 약하신 분은 조심하세요 ㅠㅠ

---